You're Undead to Me

Hi lovelies, I've seen amazing YouTube trailers for Wattpad stories and I thought it would be cool if this story had one. Problem is, I don't know how to make one. So I'm holding my first contest! Details with be at the end of this chapter so here's You're Undead to Me.
*************
I woke up at 6 on Monday and changed into a navy blue long sleeve shirt, khaki shorts shorts and navy blue wedges. I curled my hair and let it down so my bangs were in my face. I put on mascara and eyeliner. Then, I applied natural eyeshadow. I grabbed my brown sunglasses. Lindsey was asleep as usually. I got in my car and drove to school. Tyler was waiting in our usual spot. I pranced over to him.
"Hi!" I greeted. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist, he kissed me.
"Hi." He said. He kissed me and I kissed back. "you look nice today." He said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Listen, we need to be apart for a while." Tyler whispered. I pulled away from his grip.
"Why?" I whispered.
"Because last night, my mom said that I couldn't date you because you are so close to the Salvatores." Tyler explained.
"What does it matter that I'm close to Stefan?" I asked.
"Well apparently, they are being suspected for the incidents." he said.
"So this means we're breaking up again." I said.
"Pretty much yeah." Tyler replied.
"Well, I want to be friends, if that's possible." I said.
"That's completely possible." Tyler said. I smiled and hugged him.
"I just hope you know we can't date anymore." I said. Tyler nodded and walked away. I sat on the bench, I wanted to cry but I couldn't cause I'ld start a scene. So I just sat there till the bell rang. I joined Stelena at their lockers.
"Where have you been for the past four days?" I asked Stefan.
"Dealing with Damon." He answered.
"But no call except that last one with a very vague voicemail." Elena said.
"I'm sorry but it's done, he's dealt with," Stefan said," I'll explain everything at the Grill today at four."
"So Tyler and I broke up officially." I stated.
"What? What happened?" Elena asked, turning her attention on me.
"Well, the Salvatore brothers are being suspected for the incidents." I explained, looking at Stefan.
"What?" Stefan asked, confused.
"Ask Tyler." I said. They hugged me and Caroline entered the hallway.
"The Sexy Suds car wash is tomorrow." Caroline announced. I looked at Elena and she nodded. Wow, I had regular car washes in New York, that's suprising. Caroline walked around, passing out flyers. She finally approached us. "Stefan, where's Damon, he has some serious apologizing for." Caroline said.
"He's gone, Caroline." Stefan said.
"When is he coming back?" Caroline asked.
"Never, sorry Caroline." Stefan replied, closing his locker and leaving.
"It's for the best, Caroline." Elena said.
"I know." She replied. Elena and I walked away and into our first period.
"My name is Alaric Saltzman," the new teacher introduced," but you can call me Ric but preferably Mr. Saltzman." He went on talking about his origin of his family and then went to the lesson. I had a bunch of homework to do, so I left school and went straight home. I had chemistry, English, and French. I was alone so I turned up my music. I was stuck on French and the only people I knew who spoke it were Stefan and Damon. Stefan was busy with Elena so my only choice was Damon. I texted Stefan first.
Hey, could you come over and help me with French? - Eve:)
Yeah, just give me a few minutes. -Stef<3
Okay:)- Eve:)
I cleaned my room and put out my French homework on my desk. The doorbell rang, I ran quickly down the stairs and answered it.
"You're a lifesaver." I said as I hugged Stefan.
"I don't mind helping you." Stefan said. He came in and we went upstairs. I propped myself up with pillows by my headboard. Stefan was laying across the end of my bed. He helped me pronounce phrases & studying. We both sat up when we finished studying.
"So how's everything with Elena?" I asked.
"Good, I told her everything about my exes." He answered. I nodded and placed my French book on my lap. l looked up and Stefan was inches from my face. My eyes trailed down to his lips. I wanted to kiss him but he was Elena's. I grabbed a notebook as I looked down. I could feel him staring at me. I felt a finger under my chin & make me look at Stefan. Our eyes were locked at each other's. Suddenly, Stefan's lips were against mine, I kissed back, feeling really bad. I pulled back and looked at him.
"I'm so sorry, Evelyn." He apologized.
"Surprisedly, I'm not." I said. Why in the world did I say that? I'm so not the best friend of the year. His lips were back on mine again. He moved the book from my lap and propped himself on top of me. We continued to kiss but I broke the kiss & pushed him off me. "this is wrong, you should go." He nodded.
"I'm sorry, Eve." He said. He left my room & I heard the door shut. I laid back and ran my hand through my hair. I touched my lips, that was Stefan's and my first kiss, it shouldn't have been under these circumstances. I pushed away the feeling and got ready for bed. I changed and crawled into bed & shut off my lamp. I fell asleep after while, my mind wouldn't shut up.
THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up thinking about last night. I shook it off and got dressed in a blue tankini and jean shorts & a jacket over top. I reached the school and found Stefan and Elena. This was going to be awkward.
"This is called Sexy Suds for a reason." Caroline scolded, eying our jackets and shirts.
"We just got scolded." I stated.
"Yep." Elena said. I took off my jacket, Elena took off her tshirt, and Stefan removed his jacket. Funny thing though, is that Elena got caught in her tshirt. We cleaned cars and laughed at the old and dorky ones.
"Hey nice ring." Elena said, looking at Stefan's ring.
"I've never seen the stone before." I stated.
"It's called Lapis Lazuli."Stefan informed.
"It's getting soap in it, you can take it off and put it in my bag." Elena said.
"Thanks but its fine." Stefan said. Caroline disappeared and so did Elena. I helped Matt and Bonnie with their cars, I was trying to avoid Stefan. I went over to our bags and his phone rang from inside. Being polite, I answered it.
"Stefan's phone, this is Evelyn." I answered.
"Evelyn, it's Damon." Damon greeted. I thought he was gone.
"Hi Damon, what do you need?" I asked with a hint of bitterness in my tone.
"Come to the Boarding House, there's something important I have to tell you." Damon replied.
"Alright, I'll be right over." I answered. Damon hung up, I walked over to Stefan.
"Um, Damon called." I said.
"You answered, I presume." He said.
"Yeah, I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to do that." I apologized. Man, this was so awkward.
"No, it's fine, what did he say?" Stefan asked, taking his phone from my hand.
"He wants me to come over to the house." I answered.
"Uh alright, just be careful, Damon is dangerous." Stefan warned. I walked over to the house and knocked on the door.
"Upstairs!" Damon called. I opened the door and walked into Damon's room. It was different than I had expected.
"You wanted to tell me something." I said, sitting on his bed.
"I'm a vampire." He confessed.
****************
Dun, Dun,Dunnnn!!! Haha cliffhanger! So I made an Stevelyn moment for those of you that are Stevelyn shippers. I'm so excited for the TVD, it returns in one day for me! okay, so here's the contest.
1. Make a YouTube trailer
2. Send it to my email: lmaguire2448@gmail.com
The deadline is Saturday October 5 by midnight. The winner will be posted on here on Sunday as well as on YouTube obviously. If you need any information on further plots in the story for the trailer than feel free to send me questions on pm. Good luck and keep reading, voting, and commenting. I love y'all!