Dealing with Klaus

I have never been so bored in my life. Elena and I have been waiting almost 3 hours for Elijah to wake up. He was in and out for an hour, and everytime he thought Elena was Katherine. However, after 10 or so freak outs, he gasp for air. Though, he started to choke and spazz out.

   "Can't breathe." He choked out.

  "You're not invited in." I realized. 

  "Get me out of here." He choked, we reached for him but he vamp-sped out of the cellar. I winced everytime I heard him ram into a wall. Elena and I raced upstairs to the front door, where Elijah was leaning against the doorframe. He didn't look too happy. "What happened?" I put my finger on my lips, then pointed to my ear.

  "Can we trust you?" Elena whispered.

  "The question is can I trust you?" Elijah whispered. I pulled out the dagger from my pocket and handed it to him. He took it, placing it in the pocket of his pretty much destroyed suit.

  "We need to get out of here but the Salvatore brothers find out we resurrected you." Elena advised. She was right, they would kill him and us, if they saw us. We grabbed our jackets and got in my car. I stole a blood bag from the stash while we were waiting for Elijah to wake up. I drove away from the boarding house and parked in front of the town square. Elena was in the backseat and Elijah was in the passenger seat, draining the blood bag. He actually looked like Elijah again, not so dead.

   "Where did you get that dagger?" Elijah asked when he finished the blood bag.

  "We'll tell you everything, but we have to work together. We need your word, Elijah." Elena stated.

  "Ladies, your days of making deals are over, especially after daggering me." Elijah addressed, looking directly at me. I felt my phone buzz over and over again.

  "Where's Elijah?" Stefan demanded.

  "Right here beside me." I replied, casually.

 "Where? I'm coming to you." Stefan asked.

  "No, Stefan. Elijah, Elena, and I need to talk alone." I declared.

  "Listen to me, he can't be trusted. He'll use you to get to Klaus." Stefan warned into the phone. Elijah had an amusing expression on his face.

  "Stefan, Elijah is a noble man. He lives by a code of honor, we can trust him. He knows we'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger, we have proven ourselves trustworthy." I spoke, looking at Elijah. I hope he now trusts us and can give us his word.

  "Eve, you can't do this alone." Stefan protested.

 "I'm not, I have Elena with me." I stated, I wasn't backing down from this. "It's my decision, respect that please. Make sure Damon doesn't do anything idiotic, we'll be in touch. I love you." I hung up, looking at Elena and Elijah. He grabbed Elena's phone from her hand and held out his hand for mine. I placed my phone in his hand. I was instructed to drive to the Lockwood mansion. We arrived and Mrs. Lockwood freaked out about Elijah's appearance. He compelled her for help and she led him upstairs to get a new suit. Five minutes later, he emerged from upstairs in a new dashing suit. He looked handsome as ever if not better.

Stefan's POV

     I arrived at Elena's house to talk to Jenna about staying away from Ric because he's not Ric right now. I was mad at Evelyn for undaggering Elijah because I don't care how noble, he is. He can still kill her or take her to where ever Klaus is staying.

  "Jenna, I'm glad you didn't go to the Grill."

  "Actually, Stefan." She began, turning sideways. revealing "Ric" at the kitchen.