Date With My Destiny......Death

Klaus had left me with his witch for the ritual, she was Dr. Martin's daughter. I couldn't see a thing, it was so dark. I kept stumbling on rocks and things as she led me to the sacrifice area.

   "I can't see anything." I complained, tripping on another rock then into the witch. She raised her hand and the clearing lit up. The first thing I noticed was there was six circles marked by burnt grass. Each circle had a person in it except one. I suddenly was flying then landed roughly on the ground in the empty circle. I looked around me and tears filled my eyes. "Mom....Alex....Jenna?" Why are they here? Elena and I didn't run, why is he sacrificing them? Wait, wait, wait. Alex is a werewolf, since when? I was in the center of them, with Alex at the top, then Jules, my mom, Elena, and Jenna. It assembled a fiery flower.  I whipped around to Alex.

   "Since when are you a werewolf?" He groaned in pain and rolled on the floor, clutching his stomach.

  "What's happening?" Jules groaned, also holding her stomach.

  "I cast a spell to slow down your transformations. Your insides are trying to tear themselves apart." The witch responded, wasn't her name Greta? Yeah, her name's Greta.

  "I'm so sorry." I cried to my mom. I didn't want her to go through this, I just found out she was alive.

  "Hun, don't apologize. I should have died seven years ago. I just feel like I let you down."

  "You didn't, you were the best mom ever." I cried, my voice started to crack as I tried to hold back tears. I saw Klaus come down the hill.

  "Hello lovelies & mate, are we ready?" He asked, I heard Jules tell Elena something but I didn't catch and Klaus handed Greta the moonstone. The ring around Jules went down and she sped at Klaus but he managed to get the upper hand and pinned her to the ground. Before he killed her, I turned my attention to Alex.

  "I'm sorry Alex. Things between us didn't end well and I was a total jerk to you that night, and I'm sorry." I admitted, causing him to smile weakly.

  "Thank you but I should be the one apologizing. I was a jerk when I cheated on you, you were the best girl I've ever met but I let my desires get the best of me. Stefan is the luckiest guy to have you, and I'm sorry for everything. I will admit, however, that I still love you." He confessed.

  "Alex, I love you as my brother and I accept your apology." I said. The ring when down beside him, and Klaus walked over.

  "Ready, mate? Evelina, I heard this is your ex. That true?" Klaus taunted. I glared at him. "Well, too bad. He seems swell."

  "I didn't do anything why Alex, Jenna, and my mom?"

  "Because love, Elena's boyfriend decided to abduct my werewolf and vampire. He inferred with the plan and you two get the consequences." Klaus explained. Klaus yanked Alex out of the circle and plugged his hand into Alex's chest. My mouth fell open and I covered it with my hand. Klaus pulled out Alex's heart, and Alex's eyes grew darker then he died. I felt the tears stream down my face as I watched him die. I watched Greta poured Jules's and Alex's blood in a bowl. Klaus looked up towards the mountain. "I don't recall you two being invited." Klaus spoke loudly. I looked up at the hill and gasped, it was Lindsey and Stefan. I saw Stefan's mouth moved as if he were speaking but I couldn't hear him. Klaus sped up to the top of the mountain, and they started talking.

  "Wait, Jenna. You can hear them, just focus on them." Elena informed. Jenna tried to listen but she wasn't focusing enough. Elena coached her some more than she tried again, her facial expression changed. Shock filled her entire face.

  "What?" Elena questioned.

  "They want to take our places." Jenna stated. I looked up at Stefan with a sad expression on my face. They talked a bit more then all three of them sped down here.