Let The Right One In

Stefan's POV

    After Frederick's(one of the tomb vampires) attack last night and stabbing me with a piece of broken glass from the window he broke when he broke in. My strength was extremely low, and I really needed to go hunting. It was pouring down raining so I vamp-ran down to the woods. I finished a few squirrels and I was drinking one when I heard a noise. I turned around to attack the approacher when Frederick stabbed me with a stake.

Evelyn's POV

     Elena let herself in this morning and woke me up in the process. We cleaned my house and hung out. Well mostly, we watched the new Disney movie Frozen. It was so amazing that we rewatched it several times. By the fifth time, we rewatched it, we had the lyrics down and were singing at the top of our lungs.

DAMON CALLING

       I sighed and pressed the decline button. He recalled several times but I denied it everytime. Elena's phone buzzed and I saw her roll her eyes. I leaned over and looked at her screen, Damon.

      "Does he not get the hint?" I sighed, rolling my eyes. The door suddenly opened and in walked Damon.

     "You're ignoring me." Damon stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

    "No, duh." I scoffed, falling back onto the couch.

     "Stefan here?" He asked, looking around.  We both shook our heads no. I picked up my phone and called him, no answer.

     "It's going straight to voicemail." I said, pressing the end button.  Damon said he knows where Stef might be. I quickly changed into presentable clothes instead of my pajamas. We run out to the car and rapidly drive to the middle of nowhere. Damon got out and locked the car on us, keeping us inside. Elena grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

     "He's gonna be okay." She reassured me. I nodded and took a deep breath. Damon came back with an angry expression on his face.

     "They have him locked in there but I can't get in."

     "Why not?" Elena questioned.

     "The woman who owns the house is compelled not to invite me in."

      "We can get in." I suggested, looking up from my lap.

      "Are you crazy? You're not going in there." Damon hissed.

      "What do they want?" Elena asked.

      "Revenge.''

     "We have to do something." I said, anxiously.

     Damon nodded and said "I know."

Elena's POV

  Eve was freaking out, she didn't want Stefan to get hurt but according to Damon, he's being tortured by the revengeful tomb vampires. Damon thinks Mr. Saltzman can help us but he is ticked with Damon, I don't blame him. After all, Damon did kill Mr. Saltzman. That's what we are doing right now, convincing him to help us save Stefan, but sadly the odds weren't exactly in our favor.

     "Mr. Saltzman, please. It's Stefan." Eve pleaded.

     "I'm sorry Evelyn." He apologized. Eve sat down on a desk and put her head in her hands.

     "Mr. Saltzman, that's her boyfriend. Please." I begged.

     "It's not my problem." Mr. Saltzman sighed. I'm offically giving up, it's pointless.