Original Vampires?!?!?

Stefan's POV

      Katherine and Carlia were in the tomb, Evelyn & I were back together, and life was good. I drove to Eve's house to pick her up so we could spend the day together. I rang the doorbell and waited on the porch but no one answered.

     "Maybe she went to Elena's." I thought. She did after all take Elena home last night, she could have just stayed over. I drove over to Lena's house and knocked on her door. Jeremy opened the door.

    "Hey Stefan. Elena's not here." He said when he saw me.

    "Evelyn's not here by chance?" I asked, he shook his head. Huh, I wonder where they are.

    "Stefan, Mrs.Lockwood just called and she said that Evelyn's car is still at her house." Jenna told me, coming to the door. I pulled out my phone

(GM-Caroline, Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy, and Stefan)

      Care, where's Eve- S

     Idk, she left her phone in the bag she gave me- C

    Elena called me last night and said she was heading home but she never did- J

   Evelyn said the same thing- S

    I think they might have been taken- D

   Thank you, Captain Obvious- C

   Everyone meet in Alaric's classroom before school. I might know how to find them- B

      Jeremy went inside to change then we headed to school.

Evelyn's POV

     I woke up with a terrible migraine, I looked around at my surroundings. I was laying on a very dirty and old couch. Elena was unconscious on a couch beside me. I sat up slowly and stretched, my head was pounding. I walked over to Elena and shook her shoulder. She stirred and woke up, I helped her sit up.

    "Where are we?" She asked, yawning.

   "Away from your home." A woman in a British accent responded.

   "Who are you?" I asked.

   "My name's Rose and this is Trevor." Rose introduced to us. Rose had brown, spiky hair and hazel eyes. Trevor also had brown hair but he was wearing sunglasses so I couldn't see his eyes.

   "What do you want?" Elena asked, scared.

   "For you to be quiet." Rose snapped.

   "We aren't Carlia and Katherine. I'm Evelyn Grace and she's Elena Gilbert." I informed.

   "I know who you are. Be quiet." Rose spat at me. She was very intimating and scary so I sat down next to Elena. I have no idea what Rose could do and I didn't want to find out.

Stefan's POV

    Jeremy, Bonnie, Damon, Alaric and myself were standing in Alaric's classroom. There was a map and a candle on Ric's desk.

    "How is this going to find them?" Damon huffed, impatiently.

   "Jeremy's blood will help track Elena and Alaric's blood will do the same. They're blood-related so it will be a stronger connection." Bonnie explained. She cut Jeremy's hand and recited a spell, letting his blood drop on the map. The droplets of blood moved on the map and located Elena's whereabouts. Ric's blood went to the same spot.

   "They're most likely together so that makes it easier." I stated, grabbing the weapons that Ric gave to me.

   "Can you get any closer or be more exact of their location?" Damon asked.