Bloodlines

(Still Eve's POV)
I took my necklace off and Elena gave me hers. I placed the necklaces on the pictures. I put back on my blazer and shoes, and Elena and I fled. We were driving, trying to think why they didn't tell us. A man was in the middle of the road, I tried to miss him but we hit the man and it caused us to flip over.

"Elena, are you okay?" I asked, panicked.

"Yeah." She replied. I looked towards the man, he was recovering and slowly got up. I tried to undo the seatbelt but it wouldn't budge.

"Can you get your seatbelt?" I asked. She nodded, The man slowly came closer but ran off all over the sudden. Damon appeared, in a crouched positon.

"Damon?" Elena asked.

"Y'all look stuck." Damon joked.

'Not the time for jokes, Damon." I stated.

"Well Eve is, not me," Elena stated. Damon observed the situation.

"Okay, I'll help you in a minute, Elena put your hands on the roof." Damon commanded. She did so, he pushed down on the seatbelt then caught her. He was able to pull her out. Damon put her on her feet. She bent down on the passenger side to look at me. "Eve, do the same." Damon said. I looked towards him and did what he instructed to do. He used more strength to get my seatbelt. He caught me and pulled me out of the car. I couldn't feel my legs. "Are you okay?' Damon asked.

"Yeah." I lied. He put me down and I started to wobble.

"Okay, no you aren't, just keep your eyes on me, Evelyn." Damon said.

"Why do we look like them?" I asked before I fainted.

Elena's POV

Damon got on his knees and so did I.

"You saw the pictures?" Damon asked. I looked down and back at Damon.

"Yep, why?" I asked.

"Elena, I want you to know that your resemblance is not what made me love you or Stefan with Evelyn." Damon explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Damon replied. I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and looked down at Eve. I started feeling faint. I rubbed my head. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, fine." I answered. He picked up Eve and put her in the blackseat. I stood up and started walking towards the car.

"Elena?" Damon asked. I started to sway, I felt arms wrap around me. "Elena, look at me." Before, I could respond, the darkness surrounded me, I fainted as well.

Stefan's POV

I walked upstairs to my bedroom with a glass of water. No one was there only two necklaces laying on the pictures of C&K. Oh no, she saw the pictures. I grabbed my phone and called Eve. I got her voicemail.

Damon's POV

I had my girlfriend and Stefan's almost girlfriend, I think, in my car. Elena was the first to wake up.

"Where are we?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Georgia." I stated, putting my hand on hers.

"Cool, what about Eve?" She asked. I pointed th the backseat. Eve was laying down on the seat. "She can't be in Georgia, Damon." Elena lectured.

"She needs a break, Elena." I said. I looked at Elena, she actually relaxed.

Evelyn's POV

I felt like I was moving. I heard an engine and talking. I opened my eyes and I was the backseat of Damon's Mustang. Damon and Elena were in the front seats, bickering about something in a joking matter. I sat upright and rubbed my head. I hardly remember last night. I know Stefan and I became a couple but then I saw that Katherine and Carlia looked like Elena and I. Then getting in a car accident because I hit a man. Then I fainted.

"Hey, she's awake." Damon said. Elena turned around and smiled.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Georgia." Damon said.

"No, we aren't, seriously where are we?" I asked.

"We are seriously in Georgia." Elena said.

"We can't be, where's my car, I wrecked it, we have to go back." I said.

"We're almost there." Damon said.

"Damon, pull over NOW!!" I exclaimed.

"Man, you were much more fun when you were asleep." Damon complained. He pulled over and Elena&him got out. I got out still wobbly. Damon rushed around to me, My phone started ringing. I felt my pockets but I couldn't find it.

"That's my phone." I said, Damon pulled it out.

"It's your boyfriend." Damon said, I shook my head. "Evelyn's phone."

"Where is she? Is se okay? I want to talk to her." Stefan barked. He handed me the phone. I sighed before answering the phone.

"I'm here." I said, annoyed and irritated.

"Evelyn, are you okay?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

"I'm fine, Stefan." I responded.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you." He pleaded.

"Save it, Stefan. I don't know where am I. Have a good day, bye." I stated. I shut my phone and put in my pocket. "Where are we exactly?"

"A little outside of Atlanta." Damon replied.

"Ok." I said.

"Take a break for 5 minutes, your problems will still be there when you return." Damon stated.

"Will we be safe with you?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Yes." He replied

"Can you control that mind trick thing?" Elena asked.

"Yes." Damon replied.

"Can we trust you?" I asked, looking him straight in the eye.

"Get in the car." He said without compulsion. We got in the car and started driving, after a hour or so. We reached a bar called Bree's Bar.

"A bar, Elena and I won't get in." I stated as we pulled up.

"Yeah, y'all will." Damon said, pulling Lena&me into the bar.

"Well well well, look who just walked in." A tan woman said. She hopped over the counter and over to us. She leaned down to kiss him but Damon backed away.

"No kissing. Got a girlfriend." He said. The woman raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you mean two?" She answered, looking at me.

"No, just her." He answered, wrapping his arms around Lena's waist.

"Then you're just food." She asked.

"No, I'm his brother's girlfriend." I stated, putting my hands on my hips.

"Uh huh, so drinks?" She asked.

"Who are you anyways?" Elena asked.

"I'm Bree, and you?" Bree asked.

"Evelyn Grace and this is Elena Gilbert." I greeted. My phone rang again for like the fifth time. I sighed loudly and pulled out my phone.

"Stefan?" Elena asked. I looked at it, and it was him.

"Yep." I answered. I declined the call and put my phone away.

"Isn't that your boyfriend?" Bree asked.

"Yeah, but I'm mad at him," I said, " I'm going to call Lindsey." I walked outside. I hit her speed dial and put the phone to my ear. She answered on the third ring.

"Hey Lindsey. I'm so sorry."

"Where are you? Why didn't you call?" She yelled.

"I was tired, I fell asleep at Stefan's. I went straight to school this morning to study." I lied really quickly.

"Are you alright?" Lindsey asked, " wait a minute, you fell asleep at Stefan's. Are you together?"

"You could say that. I told him that I'm in love with him and we kissed and stuff but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet."

"That's great." She said. I knew she would be happy. She has been pushing me to tell him for so long now.

"Thanks. I have to go."

"Bye." Lindsey said. I flipped my phone shut and put it in my pocket. I walked back inside.
Jeremy's POV
Mr. Saltzman gave me an extra credit assignment on Civil War. I went to the library. I was in the Civil War section when I was attacked by books.

"I'm so clumsy." A girl said. I rubbed my head.

"It's alright." I said.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied. We both went down to get the books when we knocked heads.

"Ow, I'm Anna." Anna introduced.

"Jeremy." I greeted, shaking her head.
Elena's POV
I called Jenna and explained everything mostly lying to her but I had no choice. I was about to go back in but my phone rang again.
"Elena, hey." Stefan greeted.
"Hi." I greeted, a little anger on my voice.
"Where are you and Evelyn?"
"You lied to us."
"I can explain, I promise." He begged.
"So you didn't lie." I said, sarcastically.
"Please just where are you?

"How are we connected, Stefan?''

"I really don't know." Stefan answered.

"I'm supposed to believe that?" I snapped. I hung up on him and walked back inside.
Evelyn's POV
I was eating with Elena and Damon.
"So are we like part vampire?" I asked, eating a fry.
"Vampires can't procreate but we love to try." Damon joked, winking at Elena.
"So were we like Stefan's replacements or something?" Elena asked.
"No, as much as I want to say he does. He doesn't use anybody in a bad way." Damon answered. Bree handed Damon and Elena a beer.
"I'll have one too." I said. They looked at me like I was an alien. "what, that 5 minutes is gonna need a beer." Bree handed me one, I took a sip. It was good but a little bitter for my taste but I drank it anyways. I had a few more but I wasn't tipsy or drunk. Elena, Damon, and I were doing shots.
"Bree, another round." I ordered, slurring a tiny bit but not too much.
"Sweetie, you should be throwing up your guts by now." She said. I giggled a bit.
"Please, I have such a high tolerance." I said. She got us another round. I walked around to the pool table. I had just racked them up when my stupid phone rang. Lindsey, my sis!
"Eve?" She asked.
"Lindsey, sorry its loud in here." I said, controlling my slur. I put on my blazer and walked outside.
"Where are you?" She asked.
"I'm out with Elena, and I'm fine, I'll be home soon." I said.
"Evelyn Lila Grace, tell me where you are exactly! Stefan called earlier he was concerned." She shouted through the phone. I pulled my phone away while she lectured me. Of course, Stefan said something.
"Tell him I'm out and I'll call later, I have to go." I hung up and walked inside. Elena and Damon were making out in a booth. I cleared my throat, and they stopped. "Can we go?" I asked.
"Yeah, we need to get home." Elena said.
"Okay, just wait in the car. I'll be right out." Damon agreed. We got out to the car and got inside. Damon came out a little bit later. He didn't say a word.
"So why did you bring me along?" I asked.
"You were with Elena and you're not the worst company in the world." Damon answered, pulling out of the parking lot.
"Really?" Elena asked.
"Yeah plus I knew it would piss Stefan off." Damon joked, we all laughed. I passed out after five minutes. Guess the beer and shots got to me. Someone woke me up, it was Lena. We were in the driveway of the boarding house. I got out and walked into Stefan's room. He was standing in the window.
"Hey." I said. He whipped around and walked towards me.
"Hi." He greeted.
"Why don't you tell me?" I asked.
"Believe me, I wanted to.'' He said. We sat on the couch in his room.
"You promised me no more lies," I whispered, " but this lie, I can't understand. Who am I to you or what am I?"
"Eve, you're not Carlia. You're the absolute opposite of what she was."
"And when did you figure that out?"
"Before I met you," He confessed," December 15th, 1999." I was still living in Mystic Falls. That's the day we left. I was seven.
"That was-"
"It was the day you left Mystic Falls."
"You were there?"
"I was visiting Zach, when I heard screaming and yelling. You left here because the vampire problem," He explained, he took my hand," Evelyn, your mom got turned into a vampire." I started crying so much.
***************
Oh I'm evil! I will update most likely tomorrow if not Friday.
IMPORTANT:
Okay, so I really appreciate all the votes and comments but one thing is starting to bug me. I'm getting a lot of comments just telling me to update nothing else. I'm glad you want to read more but please when you leave a comment, tell me something you loved or didn't care for. Or perhaps some critique would be nice to help me a better writer. Thank you!! 😄😄

Love y'all so much ❤❤❤