The Children of the Damned

Still Eve's POV
I woke up facing Stefan and he was facing me. He had his arms wrapped around me in a embrace. I shifted to lay on my back when he stirred and opened his eyes.
"Good Morning." I greeted, kissing his cheek.
"I like waking up like this." Stefan said as he kissed my hand.
"Morning, sleepyheads." Damon taunted.
"Damon!" I exclaimed.
"What are you doing in here?" Stefan asked.
"Please, if I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." Damon said.
"Get out of here." I said.
"We have to talk business." Damon stated. Yeah, we agreed to help Damon open the tomb to retrieve Carlia and Katherine, actually it's all a trick but he doesn't know that. I put the covers over my head while Stefan and Damon talked.
"Can't we do it later." Stefan said.
"Well, I need your girlfriend to talk to Elena and get the journal." Damon said. Now hearing my involvement, I placed the covers from over my head to by my waist.
"And you couldn't have waited." I snapped.
"Well you have taken up residence in Stefan's bed." Damon said. I propped myself up on my elbows.
"So you need the Gilbert journal?" I asked.
"Yeah, it contains the location of the grimoire." Stefan answered.
"Grimoire?" I asked.
"Basically a witch's cookbook." Damon replied, I nodded understanding what a grimoire was. "So you're in charge of getting the journal." Damon assigned, I nodded again and Damon left the room.
"So he..." Stefan indicated that he could eavesdrop. He leaned over and kissed me. He began to get out of bed but I pulled him back. "Oh no, come back here." I kissed him.
"Shouldn't we...." I cut him off by kissing him.
"Shh." I said, pulling him under the covers with me.
Elena's POV
I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling. I thought Damon loved me but he only loves them. He made that crystal clear last night. I'm going to help Eve and Stefan fool Damon. He is not getting in that tomb. I sent Eve a quick text telling her my decision and she quickly replied back that she was happy.
Evelyn's POV
I changed into a cream sweater, jeans, and brown heel boots. Stefan was already downstairs waiting to take me home. I arrived downstairs and Stefan was reading my notebook that I wrote about random things in. He started laughing then his face got full of curiosity as he turned the page. I sat at the bar with a mug of coffee. He must have heard my movements. I was sipping my coffee when arms snaked around my waist. I carefully turned the bar stool around to look at him. As soon as I faced him, he crashed his lips upon mine, catching me by surprise. I placed the mug back on the counter and put my arms around his neck, responding to the kiss. He brushed his lips against my jaw and below my chin. I lifted his chin so he was staring at me. I kissed him passionately and he kissed me more passionately. I was lifted off the stool and sat on the couch.
"You are an excellent writer." Stefan complimented.
"Thank you." I said.
"I especially like the part that says 'Stefan Salvatore is the most amazing, hottest guys I have ever met.' Stefan quoted.
"Well a writer never lies." I stated very seductively. He kissed me again with more romance. The door slammed shut and a very pissed Damon walked through the door, muttering about someone being stubborn.
"Could you stop with the lovey dove crap." He complained, downing a glass of alcohol.
"Ooo, someone's in a mood." I joked. Damon didn't think it was funny because next thing that I knew. I'm being pinned to a wall. He stared at me with what seem to be pure hatred.
"Can I kill her?" Damon asked.
"No, now let her go." Stefan threatened. Damon let me go and I clutched my throat. Stefan ran over to me and held me tightly. Damon took a glass of bourbon up to his room. "Where's Elena?
"I'm right here." Elena said on cue, walking through the door. Damon came rushing down.
"Did you get the journal?" He asked.
"No, Jeremy gave it to Ric." She answered. Lena was quickly pinned to the wall.
"Damon, stop pinning people." Stefan said, pulling Damon off Elena. Damon fell on top of me.
"Ow." I said. Damon quickly got off me and placed me on my feet. "I really should get home." Stefan walked over to me with my duffle bag. I hugged Elena and Stefan&I got into his Porsche. He was driving with one hand on the wheel and the other rested on my knee. He pulled into my driveway and Lindsey was siting on the porch. "Oh no." I said.
"What?" Stefan asked.
"Whenever my family is waiting outside for me to get back from a date then they want to have a talk with us." I stated. He just nodded and got out. I followed, but lingering behind him.
"Lindsey, good morning." Stefan greeted.
"Won't y'all come in?" Lindsey asked. We walked into the living room, and sat down. Lindsey was in front of us while Stef&I sat together. "so you have been together for what, two weeks?" She asked.
"Yes." I replied.
"And you just spent the night together?" She asked
"Yes." I confessed.
"Was there any you know?" She asked. I felt my cheek redden at the question.
"No ma'am." Stefan admitted. We haven't had any sex since we've been together because I believe in that after marriage preferably the wedding night. Though, Stefan and I haven't talk about it. I know I probably sound like a prude but that just me.
"Good," Lindsey stated," I have rules: first, concerning vampires, no turning eve into a vampire unless she's hurt badly or till she's 18, second, no sleeping over here, and third, no late night sneak outs, I'm giving you only a few rules so you must follow them." Stefan and I agreed. She nodded and left the room. We tried to laugh, Stefan grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. I sat on my bed and he closed the door.
"We need to talk." Stefan stated in a serious tone.
"Okay." I said.
"Lets start by talking about personal pasts, if that's ok." Stefan stated, grabbed my hand. I nodded and he continued. "Ok, well as you know I have been out with Carlia, Katherine, and Elena."
"Yeah, and I've been with Alex&Tyler." I said.
"I know this is personal but I'm not a virgin." Stefan confessed. That sounded weird coming from him. "Katherine was my first."
"Um, I am," I confessed, " I believe in sex after marriage."
"I can respect that so we will do that." Stefan said. My head snapped up and he was smiling.
"Wait a minute, are you implying we should get married." I said.
"Yes but not yet. I'm not proposing because we have only been dating for two weeks." He said, I hugged tightly.
"It's time for plan trick-Damon-into-thinking-we-are-helping-him." I said. Stefan laughed at my plan name and called Elena. She was at my house in five minutes.
"Ric has the journal so maybe one of us should go talk to him." Elena suggested.
"I'll do it." Stefan said.
"We should hold a dinner." I said. They nodded, agreeing with me. "We'll invite Damon, Jenna, Ric, and of course Lindsey, if we invite them, then Damon will have no idea we are trying to get the journal."
"Lets do it." Elena said. I called Damon, Jenna, and Ric and they agreed. The dinner was at 6 tonight and Lin agreed as long as she haven't to cook. Stefan stayed till 3, we watched movies, talked, discussed the plan, and we had a short kissing session. At 4:30, Stefan texted me saying he would late for dinner. Elena and I changed into nice dresses. I wore a coral dress with nude color shoes and Lena was in a mint dress with brown shoes. We decided to cook spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and I baked a strawberry cake with white frosting. The doorbell rang and Damon was at the door with a bottle of wine.
"You're going to have to invite him in." Lena whispered lower than any vampire could hear. I nodded and I knew I was going to regret inviting him in.
"Good evening, Evelyn." Damon greeted politely.
"You too, come in Damon." I stated. He stepped through the doorframe.
"What a beautiful home." Damon complimented.
"Thank you Damon, ill take the wine." I said. He handed me the drink and I put it into the fridge. "Elena, can you set the table." I said.
"Of course" She agreed. Lindsey walked into the kitchen, she looked at Damon.
"Hello, you must be Lindsey, I'm Damon." Damon introduced kissing her hand.
"Hi Damon." Lindsey said, blushing. I walked over to Damon.
"She knows about vampires, including you and Stefan." I whispered.
"Lindsey, you aren't dressed appropriately." Elena exclaimed.
"Oh, I guess I'm not. Excuse me for a moment." She replied and walked into her bedroom.
"Your sister is nice and smells delightful." Damon said.
"You better not touch her, Damon." I threatened.
"Wouldn't hold your breath, Evelyn. I'll touch her if I want to." Damon threatened, getting extremely close to me, practically in my face. I raised my hand to slap him but he caught my hand. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warned. We stared at each other till the doorbell rang. He let go of my hand and pushed me towards the door. I scoffed but put on a smile when I opened the door. Thank goodness, two more people that don't annoy me, Jenna and Ric.
"Welcome to our door." I said. I let Jenna pass. "Where's Stefan?"
"He's coming." Ric whispered. I nodded and led them to the dining room. Lindsey was next to Damon, she looked great in her gold dress with bouncing skirt and purple heels. I passed them and saw them holding hands underneath the table. I quickly walked into the kitchen. Lena was preparing the salad.
"Lin and Damon are holding hands." I whispered.
"No way." She whispered.
"He must have compelled her.'' I whispered. She nodded and walk into dining room. I continued making the salad when arms went around my waist. I had a pretty good guess who it was. I was pulled farther into the kitchen where you can't be seen from the dining room. He cornered me in the counter corner. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me. I continued the kiss while putting my hand on the back of his neck. He broke the kiss.
"Hi." He said.
"Hey." I returned, biting my lip.
"Someone took the journal." He said.
"Crap." I said, he laughed. Lindsey bounced into the kitchen.
"Stefan, how are you?" Lindsey asked, hugging him.
"I'm good, and you?" He asked.
"Amazing." She responded. She skipped back into the dining room. She raised his eyebrow.
"I think Damon compelled her to like him because they were holding hands under the table." I explained.
"Where's your necklace?" He asked. I touched my neck.
"Oh, I left it upstairs." I said. I ran upstairs and found my necklace. I was about to pick it up when it was taken.
"Not so fast." I heard a voice say, I quickly turned on the light switch.
"Damon." I said.
"Yeah guessing you want this." He said, holding my necklace. I reached for it but he pulled it out of my reach.
"What?" I asked.
"Tell me something." He said.
"Okay." I said, looking away.
"Can I trust Stefan?" He asked.
"Yes." I lied, he grabbed my face to look him in the eyes.
"Do you really love Stefan?" He compelled.
"Yes" I replied.
"Okay then forget the conversation ever happened." He compelled. I blinked and the room was empty. My necklace was on my neck. I walked downstairs and Stefan was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
"You took awhile" He said.
"I couldn't find it" I said. He nodded and lent me his arm. We walked into the dining room.
"The other host has arrived." Elena said, I smiled.
Stefan's POV
She looked so beautiful in her coral dress. We have been going out for two weeks and I haven't asked her out on a date. Maybe I'll ask her tonight. I noticed that Damon was looking at Lindsey like she was just food, and he kept giving looks at Lyn. She got up to get the spaghetti. She looked so cute in her heels. I just wanted to hug her and kiss her.
"Excuse me." I stated. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Lyn's back was to me. I silently walked to her and grabbed her. I sat her on the counter again. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I placed her off the counter when I heard footsteps. "Did I tell you how gorgeous, beautiful, hot, and sexy you look." I complimented.
"No, but thank you." She said.
Evelyn's POV
I usually don't like being on the counter but with Stefan, I don't care. He carefully took me off the counter.
"Did I tell you how gorgeous, beautiful, hot, and sexy you look." He complimented, I felt my cheeks redden slightly.
"No, but thank you." I said. I kissed him once more. "You should get back in there."
"Alright." He agreed. He walked back into the dining room, looking extremely sexy. I put the boiling noodles onto plates and covered them in sauce. I grabbed the plates and walked into the dining room. As I passed Stefan, he squeezed the side of my waist. I almost dropped the spaghetti. He was going to get it later. I delivered the spaghetti to everyone then proceeded to sit next to Stefan.