More Secret Trips

Evelyn's POV

     I awoke to the disturbing sound of my IPhone ringing. I groaned loudly, why now? It was 6 a.m. and I wanted sleep. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked the caller, I was instantly more awake.

     "Hey, girl. How have you been?" My best friend Sabrina greeted me, cheery.

     "Rina, it's 6 am on a Saturday. I love you but why are you calling me?" I sighed into the phone.

    "Because I missed my best friend, since you haven't talked in forever." She responded. Oops, I guess thigs have been so hectic, I forgot. I'm such a horrible friend.

    "I'm so sorry. Things here have been sooo complicated."

    "aw, how so?" Crap, she doesn't know about vampires. What am I supposed to tell her?

   "Well, I got a new boyfriend and his ex-."

   "Wait a minute, you have a new guy and I'm just hearing about this now. You are in so much trouble, Evelyn Lila Grace!"

    "Yes, I have a new guy and his name is Stefan Salvatore."

   "Oooh, italian. Tell me more!" Oh my gosh, she was so boy-crazy. Every boyfriend, I had have, she has wanted every little detail about them.

    "What do you want to know?"

   "Um, how long have you two been dating? Where did you meet? What's with his ex, etc?" I could hear the ''duh'' tone in her voice, which caused me to laugh.

   "Let's see we met the first day of school. We started dating a few days after Halloween, November 10th. Last but not least, his ex showed up and caused trouble but she's gone and we are together again," I explained. "Speaking of exes, how's Alex?"

    "Fine, he misses you. As usually, he wants me to tell him your number and where you are." Sabrina groaned.

    "Don't, no matter what he says. Stefan and I don't need more ex drama. Though you most definitely come to Virginia and see me."

    "I totally will, I promise. I have to go to school so I will call you later."

  "Okie, I love you Rina. Byyyeeee!" I sang out.

   "I love you too Evie." She replied. I hung up and fell back on my bed. I checked through my messages that came through as I was talking to Sabrina. Elena, thankfully, let me know that her, Stefan, and Damon were coming over to talk about the sacrifice issue. I jumped out of bed and pranced to my closet. I was happy all-in-all and I wasn't gonna let this sacrifice get in the way. It was probably a bunch of bologna. Sadly, since it was getting way too cold in Mystic Falls, I needed to dress warmer. I chose a white tank top, jeans, and brown peep-toe heels. I put a brown belt around my waist and tied a leopard print scarf over my neck. I added brown earrings, a brown diamond ring, and a brown cuff bracelet. I slid on a brown long cardigan that was super warm. I decided to straighten my hair and I did my regular makeup routine. I heard the door and Lindsey wasn't home so I raced to the door. I opened the door and hugged my three guests as they walked in. Elena and Damon walked into the kitchen as Stefan & I kissed good morning. We joined them and Stefan took a seat on the last stool. I got out the leftover waffles, heated them up, and passed the plates to my guests. I leaned on the counter, we talked as they ate.

    "Do you believe them?" I asked. "Carlia and Katherine, I mean."

   "Of course not, we just want that moonstone." Damon scoffed, putting his dish in the sink.