There Goes the Neighborhood

Eve's POV

   I woke up when my alarm clock went off. Another exciting day of school. Woo! I changed into a tan pencil skirt, white tank top, and a crème colored cardigan. I slipped on a gold charm bracelet and tan heels. I grabbed a protein bar and slipped into my bag. My phone vibrated twice, message from Caroline and one from Stefan.

     Hey, do you want to go on a double date with Matt and I?- Care

    Morning beautiful, how would you like to go on that date tonight? -Stef<3

    I replied to Stefan first.

    I would love to:)-Eve

   I will pick you up at 6 and see you at school!-Stef<3

  Then I checked to see what Care wanted.

   Stefan and I are going on our date tonight, sorry.- Eve

   Oh, that's fine. Matt and I will just go on a regular two people date then-Care

    I curled my hair and applied the rest of my makeup. I got into the car and drove to school. Stefan was waiting on a bench reading Pride and Prejudice. "Are you enjoying that book, Mister Salvatore?"

   "Very much so Miss Grace." He answered, putting it in his bag and embraced me in a hug. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. We took hands and walked to my locker, discussing various topics. Caroline walked over with Matt on her arm.

   "Hey guys." She greeted and Matt just waved. I waved back.

   "Hey Care." I greeted back.

   "I'm thinking nothing huge, just dinner and maybe midnight stroll through the park." She stated.

   "Like a double date?" Stefan asked. What was Caroline doing?

   "Yeah.' She answered, avoiding my eye contact.

   "Is that a good idea?" I asked.

   "I don't know. I mean we haven't gone out before and Elena & Damon won't be there so why not?" She answered.

   "What about our date?'' I asked Stefan.

   "I think it's a great idea." Stefan admitted. What was this, ambush Evelyn?

   "You do?" I asked, turning to face him.

   "Yeah, it sounds normal as in "normal" Stefan joked.

  "Alright, a double date it is." I stated. 

  "OK, see you tonight.'' Caroline said, happily and dragged Matt off with her. I turned to Stefan and smacked his chest.

   "What? That midnight stroll sounds very romantic." He tried to justify. I rolled my eyes and took my hand out of his. I headed to class but I was carefully pushed up against the lockers. Stefan looked down at me with puppy eyes. His hands went to my hips and his legs went around mine, trapping me. "Don't be mad at me." He pouted. I went to say something but he captured my lips with his. I fought giving into the kiss as long as possible. He got annoyed and bit down carefully on my bottom lip. I sighed and gave in. My hands went to his chest and I deepened the kiss. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.  "Gotta go to History babe."

    "You're such a tease." I said, smacking his chest. He winked before grabbing my hand and dragging me to class.

Damon's POV

   I walked into my house after a very successful hunting trip. Anna and her mother Pearl were waiting for me, I guess, in our living room/ parlor.