Day with the Psychos

Stefan's POV

Rose came back and informed me that just because Elijah is dead, doesn't mean Elena and Evelyn were safe. They were still in danger by a guy named Klaus.

Evelyn's POV

Once in a blue moon, I wake up feeling great and today is one of the days. I had no idea why but I was going with it. I plugged in my phone to its dock and opened up Pandora. I started rocking out to my rock station, and by rocking out, I mean rocking out. Lindsey appeared at my door with a camera.

"I haven't heard you sing in forever." She shouted over my blasting music. I chuckled and turned down the music.

"I feel great today." I said. Lindsey smiled and went back to her room. I closed my door and turned up the music. I belted the lyrics like there was no tomorrow. I opened my closet and pulled out an outfit. While dancing around my room and being a complete weirdo, I changed into my favorite coral skinny jeans, a gray long sleeve shirt, and gray pumps. I added a coral infinity scarf, coral dangle earrings, and a coral beaded bracelet. I pulled my hair into a bun and applied mascara, eyeliner, and blush. As I grabbed my bag, I shouted a goodbye to Lin and left the house. I jumped in my car and turned out the music again. Music is my solace, I could not live without my music. I pulled into the boarding house driveway because Stefan had called this morning and said it was extremely important that I drop by before school. Damon let me in and Elena was already sitting on the couch. I hugged Stefan good morning and kissed his cheek.

"Morning." I greeted, cheery. I walked over to Elena and hugged her. We sat down on the couch and Rose entered slowly. I jumped back into the couch.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." Rose assured. Stefan came and sat next to me, putting his arm around my waist.

"She told me about this guy Klaus, apparently he wants the both of you." Stefan said.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"An original, he's a legend." Damon responded, coming into the room.

"Oldest vampire line, there is." Stefan clarified.

"Like Elijah?" Elena questioned. Rose laughed a little and I looked over at her.

"Ha, no. Elijah's the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He is the real deal." Rose responded as she sat on the armchair.

"Klaus is the oldest." Damon stated.

"So the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me and Elena?" I asked.

"Basically, yes." Rose said.

"Great." I muttered.

"Okay, another question. Elijah keeps calling Evelyn, Evelina. Why?" Elena asked.

"That's why I remember you!" Rose exclaimed. I raised my eyebrows, trying to get her to elaborate. "This is gonna shock you but you lived 100 years before your birth." I looked at her in utter shock. "I met you in 1936, you were living in New York. I was running from Elijah when I ran into you. You told me you were 44 but you looked 34. You had a curse on you, making you 10 years younger than you were. Plus, to vampires, you were a vampire but you were human." She explained. Wow, so technically I'm 117 years old but I was reborn after I turned 100, very creepy.

"So why can't I remember any of it?" I asked.

"A witch took off the curse and killed you but you were born again in Kate's womb." She answered, "she also took your memories, though if you want them back, go to your Bennett witch and get her to give them back."

"Really?"

"Yep, one of her ancestors did the spell." She confirmed, I nodded.

"Okay, so that's answered. How do we know Klaus is real, not some bedtime story." Stefan asked.