Memories Always Resurface

Carlia's POV

    Klaus/Alaric was raiding Alaric's bedroom while Kat & I were tied to chairs.

    "Ugh, who is this guy? Safari Sam?" Klaus complained, I smirked at the comment. He pulled out two shirts. "Ok, which one says I'm evil?"

   "The dark colors suit you better." Katherine answered. He turned to me for confirmation.

  "I agree.'' I replied, smiling. Klaus nodded and put on the shirt.

  "Ok thank you, loves. Ok, quiz. The dagger & white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, right?" Klaus asked.

  "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." I answered.

  "Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect, Elijah. Man, he's such a buzzkill." Klaus sighed.

   "Also don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine chimed in.

  "Right, Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel, what else?" Klaus asked.

   "Evelyn's your daughter, she just found out a few months ago." I added.

  "Ah, Evelina, yes. She's dating one of the Salvatore brothers, right?" Klaus clarified.

  "Stefan, and she's engaged to him, that's important to remember." Katherine replied. I was so not happy about the engagement but I can't do anything, I'm being held captive.

  "Ok, and Elena's dating Damon or is he dating that Andie girl?"

  "Uh, both. He loves Elena but can't go public with it just yet." I responded. Klaus smirked and rubbed his hands together.

  "I can't wait to laid eyes on my doppelganger and awakener."

Evelyn's POV

    Elena and I had an appointment with a lawyer to sign the deed to the Salvatore Boarding House. Stefan and Damon left early this morning to hunt, well Stefan did. Damon went to eat people, ew. Anyways, Stefan wasn't in bed when I woke up, which was a disappointment. I slid out of bed and immediately hopped in the shower. I love hot showers, they feel so good on tense muscles.  When I got out and I changed into my outfit for the day. That consisted of a purple short sleeve dress and gray knee-high heeled boots. I dried my hair and tied it up into a low bun. I slid in a black flowery headband. I kept on Kate's bracelet plus a silver earrings and a silver necklace, since mine was stolen. I was feeling adventurous today with my makeup so I spiced up my eyes with a mixture of light & dark purple eyeshadow. I walked down into the parlor where Elena and Bonnie were waiting.

    "Good morning, Lyn." Elena greeted.

   "Morning, Lena." I smiled. Bonnie handed me a Starbucks caramel latte. "Oh bless you and good morning." The doorbell rang which meant the lawyer is here. His name is Henry, we led him into the living room where he had us sign our names multiple times. My hand started to cramp up by the end of the appointment. We shook hands with Henry and walked him to the door.

   "I can't believe they gave you their house," Bonnie stated, "I wouldn't bother cleaning up."I giggled and opened the door. Stef & Damon were waiting outside, sitting on the ledge. They walked towards the door but were stopped by the barrier. I smiled at Elena and took in the sight of the Salvatore brothers not being able to come into their house, or I should say, Elena's and my house. I took a quick picture then stuck out my hand to Stefan.

  "Stefan, would you like to come into our house?" I smiled.

  "I would love to." He answered, taking my hand and stepping through the doorframe. He went around us and into the parlor. Elena and I stared at Damon, knowing it ticks him off that he can't come inside.