Werewolves Attack

In all the miracles that happen in this world, I honestly didn't think my mom being alive would be one of those miracles. I was bummed at the fact that I couldn't tell Lindsey, our mother was alive, but Mom didn't want to tell her. Lindsey has a really bad grieving process and she already went that process when our parents died, or one of them did. The only annoying thing was we had John Gilbert, putting his two cents in everywhere he saw fit. All we wanted to know was why he was here but John doesn't like giving a straight answer. As I laid in bed, staring up at my ceiling; counting the blocks, thoughts kept piling and piling in my head. My phone ringing was what broke me out of my daze. I groaned as I stretched my arm out to grab the ringing phone. I felt my hand wrap around the phone and I brought it to me. I winced at the brightness and squinted my eyes so I could adjust my ability to read the screen.

      Meet me at the Grill -Lena:)

      Alright, see you in half an hour-Eve

       I gently tossed my phone onto my bed and sighed as I got out of bed. I needed to take a shower so that's where I trudged off to. I love the feel of hot water on me in the mornings, in a weird way, it gave me a burst of energy. I did the typical shower routine then got out. In my fluffy robe, I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I choose a purple floral t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a white cardigan, in case, I got cold. I paired the outfit with my purple flats then I went out on a limb, and painted my fingernails, a pretty purple. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and applied light makeup. I grabbed a black crossbody as I was heading out the door. As I was getting in the car, I received a text from Stefan, telling me he was helping out Tyler and that I most likely wouldn't see him today. I shot him a message back saying I loved him and to be safe. I drove to the Grill, while singing to my 'Phantom of the Opera' soundtrack. Stefan and I had watched the movie, a few nights ago, and I absolutely fell in love with it. My favorite song was 'The Music of the Night', which was actually playing on my stereo as I was driving. I pulled into the parking lot of the Grill and got out. I began to notice when Elena wanted to meet with me somewhere, usually something bad had happened, but it depended on where we met. I spotted Jenna and Alaric in a booth with John intruding. I walked over to them and started a conversation.

    "John, how are you?" I asked, faking a smile. I didn't trust him but I had to act pleasant.

   "I'm good, Evelyn. I was just telling Jenna that you're her boyfriend's daughter. I had already explained to her that Elena is my daughter." John said. I faked another smile and restrained the urge to ring his neck. The last thing we needed was drama with Jenna, she had no clue about the supernatural world and it needed to stay that way.  Jenna was speechless and Alaric was clearly ticked off. "Evelyn, who's your biological mother?" John pressed on. I glared at him but answered.

  "Alaric's deceased 2nd wife, Kate Anderson." I said through gritted teeth. I heard people walk up behind me and it was Elena and Damon.

   "I need a drink." Damon stated, walking over to the bar.

   "What are you trying to prove, John?" Elena snapped.

  "Nothing, just letting Jenna know about the secrets, you have been keeping from her." John said, flatly. He walked away to light some candles at the memorial of something. I looked over at Jenna, who was introducing Damon to the new news anchor, Andie Starr. I honestly wasn't keen on her, yeah, she was pretty but she seemed too nice. I could tell he blew her off by the look on her face. He got up and walked over to John, getting into an argument. I felt my phone vibrate and I sighed at their agrument, before answering the call.

     "Stefan?......wait, slow down......what happened........oh my gosh......okay, I'll get him." I said, looking at Elena. He explained to me that a new girl in town named Jules, has been harassing Stefan and Damon, now has kidnapped Caroline and is threatening to kill her if Stefan doesn't give her and her pack, Tyler. I explained everything to Elena in two minutes then she pulled Damon in the bathroom and finally explained to him, everything that we've been keeping from him. I was standing near the pool tables when John approached me.