Never Ending Torture

Evelyn's POV

             Stefan had spent the night at my house, it was the first time he had slept at my house. I was awake before him which is rare so I took that time to admire him. I kept thinking I was like Edward Cullen, watching him sleep. I made Stefan watch Twilight last night, it was really funny. Everytime they would start sparkling, Stefan would yell at the tv. I was very amused till he got his revenge on me by making me watch a History documentary. I flipped on my side and gazed at him.

    "You're staring." He suddenly spoke, opening one eye.

   "I'm gazing." I corrected, smiling.

   "It's creepy." He teased, I rolled my eyes at him.

   "It's romantic." I argued. He opened both of his eyes and glanced down at me. I smiled, while sticking out my tongue. He grabbed a pillow from behind him and put it on top of his face.  "Hey!" I laughed. I leaned over and removed the pillow. He suddenly pushed off and rolled on top of me, kissing me, catching me off guard. The kiss was full of passion and desire. He kissed along my jaw and down to my neck.

   "This is wrong of us." I sighed, joking with him.

   "Maybe, but it feels so right." He muttered against my neck as he kissed.

  "If Carlia finds out." I taunted, half serious. I really didn't want her to find out, we ''fake'' broke up. I have no idea what she'll do, nor do I want to right out.

 "Carlia who?" He whispered against my lips when he raised his head. I saw the smirk on his lips before he kissed me. I decided to be a rebel and kiss him back. He was my boyfriend, not hers.

Third Person's POV

      Mason Lockwood rolled himself on top of Carlia Pennington and kissed her. She giggled as he went down and kissed her stomach.

    "Shhh, Kat will kill me if she thinks I'm with another man." Carlia giggled.

   "And why would she do that?" Mason asked, lifting his head. He was curious, Carlia loved him. Why would she get in trouble if Katherine knew about them?

   "Because I'm supposed to be in love with Stefan." Carlia responded, pushing herself on top of Mason, kissing him.

Evelyn's POV 

     I rolled myself onto Stefan as we continued to kiss. I liked to off the mattress sometimes, Stefan sometimes pushed me way too much into the mattress. I pulled away sadly.

   "Okay, I need to shower." I told him.

  "Love it, let's go." Stefan responded, in a joking kind of way but it sounded partially serious.

  "No, just me. I'm late. Elena, Bonnie, and I are decorating the Lockwoods' for the ball tomorrow." I explained, putting my hand on his chest

   "Well, that's a coincidence. So am I." He smirked, cockiness evident on his voice.

  "Do you think that's a good idea? Mason tried to kill you." I asked.

  "Well technically, he tried to kill you too." Stefan pointed out. I shrugged and leaned down, kissing him.

Third Person's POV

    Mason & Carlia were still in Carlia's bed.

   "Did you get Kat's moonstone and my diamond." Carlia asked. Mason nodded and Carlia kissed him.

   "If you don't mind me asking, what's with the diamond?" Mason asked.

   "It's the key for the Sun and the Moon curse. The moonstone binds the moon while the diamond binds the sun." Carlia explained.