Haunted

Okay, so I promised to update so I am. This week so far has been stressful. I have homecoming, drama!, and benchmarks. Anyways here's Haunted!
************
I put on jeans and a sweatshirt, then I left though it was like ten o'clock at night. I left Lindsey a note and drove to Elena's house. Jenna let me in and I ran into Elena's room. She was under her covers surrounded in tissues. I sat by her side and lifted the covers.
"Hi." I said, softly.
"Hi." She replied, her eyes all puffy. She sat up slowly and I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her.
"You ok?" I asked," wait, stupid question.''
"Stefan and I broke up." She stated, tears running down her eyes.
"I'm sorry." I apologized.
"It's fine." she replied, wiping her eyes.
"Are you going to stay under there forever?" I asked.
"Yep." She answered.
"Slide over." i commanded. I got under the covers and continued to hug her. Bonnie walked through the door and got on the other side next to Elena.
"I have to show you something." She squealed.
"What?" I asked, sitting up. She took one of Elena's pillows and dumped all its feathers out.
"Hey!" Elena exclaimed. Bonnie started to raise the feathers with her hands.
"No way!" I exclaimed. She let the feathers fall. Elena was in awe of the feather and came out of her sadness.
"Grams was right, I'm a witch." She confessed.
"We believe you!" Elena exclaimed. We all hugged and then said goodbye. I got home around one in the morning and decided to write.
"Everything is different, Stefan's a vampire, Bonnie's a witch, and Vicki's a vampire. My whole life is different. We don't live in the same world I thought we did. People are supposed to be born, grow old, then die. Not have the ability to live forever. Though you can stake them, but still. I still love Stefan because he's caring, sweet, and doesn't eat humans. Even though, he's a vampire, he is nice, protective, and sensitive and that's what I love about him. Damon, on the other hand, I have a feeling about hatred going towards him. He has no feelings towards anyone but himself. I think Carlia and Katherine were perfect for him. But Elena and I are different, according to Stefan. We are nothing like them which is weird since we aren't alike in any way." I shut my laptop and fell asleep. It was Monday, October 31. I still had no idea what I was going to wear. Elena was dressing up as a nurse and Bonnie was a witch(kind of ironic). I was thinking a Southern Belle or Civil War theme. I found a white dress with green thread sew into it. Elena texted me.
Morning, come with me to the S house- Lena:)
Morning, pick me up?-Eve<3
Of course, be right there:P-Lena:)
I feel bad that she doesn't know about the kiss between Stefan and I. But they are broken up so it doesn't matter that much. I quickly got out of bed and changed into a white and black tank top with a teal cardigan over it. I put on jeans and teal shoes. She picked me up at 4 and we headed towards the boarding house. She knocked on the door and Damon answered.
"Is Stefan here?" Elena asked.
"Yep!" Damon answered.
"Where is he?" I asked, getting annoyed by Damon's cockiness.
"And good morning to you little misses 'we're on a mission.'" Damon teased.
"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything you've done?" I asked, crossing my arms.
"And how can you be so brave and stupid, to call a vampire arrogant and glib?" Damon stated.
"If you wanted us dead, we would be dead." Elena said.
"Yes, you would." Damon agreed.
"But we're not." Elena said.
"Yet." He said, smiling that stupid little smirk.
"Where is Stefan?" I said, annoyed.
"Evelyn, you really are getting on my nerves." Damon said, leaning against the doorway.
"Likewise." I agreed.
"Where is he?" Elena asked.
"Upstairs singing 'The Rain in Spain' knock yourself out." Damon taunted. He left and went into the parlor.
"Stefan? Stefan?" Elena shouted, taking off her jacket.
"Yes." Stefan answered as he appeared at the staircase
"There you are." I said.
"Finally found me." Stefan joked, going down the stairs a little.
"How's Vicki?" Elena asked.
"She's good, just keeping her here till she's ready." Stefan informed, gesturing towards his bedroom. I felt this feeling inside me, it made my blood boil. Oh, I'm jealous of Stefan's relationship with other women.
"When is that exactly?" Vicki said, appearing at the top of the staircase next to Stefan.
"Soon, Vicki." Stefan said. She rolled her eyes but eyed him like a piece of meat. I sighed and restrained from saying anything rude to Vicki.
"Hey Vicki, how are you?" I asked, faking a smile.
"How am I? Are you serious?" Vicki asked. Would it be rude if I slapped her then again she's a vampire. She walked back to Stefan's room.
"I'm going to go home, Lin is waiting to help me with my Halloween costume." I said, grabbing my purse.
"Bye Eve." Stefan said, smiling.
"Bye Stef." I said, he smiled. I opened the door.
"Bye Lyn." Elena said, waving.
"Bye Lena." I said. She smiled at her nickname. I left then my phone buzzed already.
You like Stefan, don't you?-Lena:)
Uh what do I tell her? If she knew I like her boyfriend while she was dating him, I think she would be mad.
Maybe:)-Eve<3
No reply, she's always fast with replying. I really shouldn't be texting and driving but apparently I can't die unless someone rips out my heart or cuts off my head so I think I'm good unless that only works if I'm a vampire.
OMG, you guys would be perfect<33-Lena:)
Well that was unexpected. I still don't know how to reply. After about five minutes of driving, I reached my house and pulled into the driveway.
What about you and him?-Eve<3
She took a few minutes to reply.
Damon.-Lena:)
Huh?-Eve<3
I ran upstairs and set down my purse and took off my cardigan. My phone buzzed on the nightstand.
Damon likes me and I like him. But I swear Stefan and i didn't break up because of that. He doesn't know.-Lena:)
Woah, that was not what I was expecting.
No! :)-Eve<3
Yes!:)-Lena:)
Delena.-Eve<3
Well I am happy for her. At least, she isn't trying to get Stefan back.
Wow plus Stevelyn:)- Lena:)
If you help me, I'll help you get Stef-Lena:)
Agreed:)- Eve<3
We stopped talking after that and I was so happy. I caught up on my Pretty Little Liars. I couldn't believe that Halloween episode. At 6, I started getting ready. I fixed my hair and got it in a bun. I changed into the dress, it reminded me of Scarlett from Gone with the Wind. I loved that movie. I stepped into my heels and gained three inches. Lindsey gave me a corset, I couldn't breathe but it was worth it though. At 7, I drove to the school. Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, and Jeremy were standing out front. Stefan noticed Lindsey and walked to my side, he opened the door.
"Guess we match." Stefan stated. He was wearing a civil war costume that looked legit(I wonder why). He held out his hand and I took it. He escorted me to our friends.
"Wow, Eve, you look nice." Caroline complimented.
"Thank you." I said, curtsying.
"You look exactly like Carlia." Stefan whispered in my ear.
"Is that a good thing?" I asked.
"Great thing." He replied, pecking my earlobe. I smiled, he smiled back. We walked into the "Haunted" house. Matt had lost Vicki and Jeremy was missing. We were looking all over for her. Elena and I found them behind a bus, kissing. Jeremy started to shout, Elena pushed Vicki off him and she got mad. She bit Elena and started coming after me. I was concerned, Vicki was about to bite me when a wooden stake appeared pointing out her chest. She fell to the ground. I looked up and Damon was standing there.
"You okay?" he asked. I was silent, I didn't know how to answer.
"Ow." I said, I lifted my neck and felt a sticky substance or my blood. "How did she bite me?" I asked. Then I remembered, she attacked me but I hit my head.
"Evelyn." Stefan said.
Damon's POV
She may get on my nerves but she was cute, not like pretty cute, though she was but I meant she acted cute. I like Elena but I don't know if she likes me. What am I saying, I love Elena. I saw Evelyn touch her neck and say ow.
"Evelyn." Stefan said. She looked up at him still didn't say anything.
"Is Elena okay?" I asked.
"She's fine." Stefan answered. Evelyn moved her hand to look at her blood. She started to sway.
"Eve." I said. She looked up at me before falling towards us. Stefan caught her before she hit the floor. I zoomed over to her and made sure she was okay. "Man, she looks a lot like Carlia." I stated. Stef nodded, I lifted her chin. "Eve"
"She must be unconscious." Stefan stated.
"Should we heal her?" I asked.
"Then we would have to keep her cooped up in our house till the blood is out of her system." Stefan stated. He looked down at her. He brought his wrist to his mouth, bit it, and put it up to Eve's mouth. He was able to get blood down her throat. She still stayed unconscious but her wound healed. Stefan slid his hand under Lyn's knees and picked her up.
"Is she okay?" Elena asked, running up to us.
"Yeah, we are going to keep her at the boarding house till the blood goes out of her system." Stefan explained. Stefan put her in the backseat of his car. We followed to the house, and Stefan sped upstairs to his room. Elena and I followed, though I got there before Elena. Stefan was sitting by Evelyn's side, stroking her cheek. I felt a tug on my hand. I turned my head and Elena was motioning me to follow her. I followed her into my bedroom.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I need your help." she replied.
"With what?" I asked.
"One, getting Eve and Stef together and Two, explaining to Stefan that I love you." She explained. Did I hear her right, she said that she loved me. I couldn't fight it anymore. I ran up to her and kissed her. She kissed back, I pushed her against my bedroom wall. I unzipped her costume and picked her up and fell on top of her. I kissed her neck, shoulder, collarbone, and stomach. Everything was perfect.
Stefan's POV
Evelyn was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful, I wanted to kiss her, but I couldn't. I lean down and kissed her lips. I heard a thump from downstairs, in Damon's bedroom. I left Evelyn and zoomed to Damon's door. I could see through the door hinges. Elena was laying with Damon. I feel so heartbroken, I've lost Elena and Evelyn both. I wanted to die. I heard stirring upstairs. I rushed upstairs and Evelyn was waking up.
Evelyn's POV
Everything was rushing back to me. I remember Vicki attacking me, Vicki dying, passing out into Stefan's room. I woke up to an unfamiliar bed, and room. I sat up and saw Stefan at the doorway.
"Ow." I said, rubbing my head.
"You okay?" Stefan asked.
"Yeah, I just have a headache." I answered. Stefan rushed out of the room and came back with pills.
"Here." He offered, holding out the pills. I grabbed a glass of water and swallowed the pills.
"Thanks," I replied," are you okay?"
"Yeah, it's just I saw Damon and Elena together." He explained.
"Oh." I replied.
"Yeah." Stefan said. I slowly stood up and went over and hugged him. Elena came in.
"Hey." She said. Stefan looked at her, with a heartbroken look. Elena gasped. "are you a vampire?" she asked.
"No, he saw." I answered.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Stefan." She apologized. Elena got a text and pulled out her phone. "Jeremy." she whispered.
"What about him?" Stefan asked.
"Aunt Jenna says that he is getting really depressed and keeps crying," she explained," can you make him forget?"
"No, it won't work." Stefan said.
"I'll do it." Damon offered. Elena told Damon what we wanted him to know. I went to get something to eat.
Stefan's POV
I stood with Elena.
"Stefan, I'm sorry." she said.
"Did you use me?" I asked, sitting on my bed.
"No, I'm not like the others." She said. I believed her. "But I know someone who has loved you from the beginning."
"Who?" I asked.
"Eve." She said, smiling a bit.
"Even through everything?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm waiting to hear it from her."
"She doesn't know how to tell you.'' She replied.
"Well I love her too." I admitted.
"Aw, you guys would be perfect for each other." Elena said. She hugged me, I hugged back. "can we be good friends?"
"Absolutely." I answered. she smiled, it was just like Katherine. Evelyn and Damon came back.
"Its done." Damon said.
"Good, I'm going home." Elena announced,grabbing her stuff.
"Can I go home too?" Evelyn asked.
"Not unless you stay with Elena till the blood passes out of your system." I commanded.
"She will, I promise." Elena said. Damon and Elena kissed in front of us, it was awkward but they loved each other. Evelyn and I hugged. Elena took eve home to get her things.
Evelyn's POV
I met Elena outside my house and we went to her house. we stayed up all night just talking about today's events. Especially, her and damon. But sadly, we had to go to school.
**********
Sorry about the late update. I've been swamped with a lot of stuff including performances. plus I'm a little upset because a guy I was supposed to go to homecoming with, bailed on me so yea, that was fun but otherwise homecoming was fun.