The Turning Point

Evelyn's POV
He was leaving, there is no point in telling him, I love him. I stayed with Bonnie and Elena. We told her everything and started crying. I was crying the hardest. Stefan and I weren't dating but I was extremely heartbroken. We fell asleep after a hour of crying. Lindsey brought me my clothes after Jenna called her. Elena woke me up, and we took showers separately and I changed into a peach shoulder tank top, a black blazer, bootcut jeans, and black heels. Elena is wearing a purple spaghetti strap shirt, a black button down jacket, jeans, and black flats. Bonnie came out dressed in a flowery shirt dress with black heels. We drove to school for the career fair. I saw Stefan standing in the courtyard. I walked up to him.
"Hey," He greeted, "we need to talk."
"Sure." I agreed. We sat on the picnic table.
"So there's another vampire in town." He confessed.
"Oh, so what do we do now?" I asked.
"Damon and I are handling it." He said.
"I thought when you were here, you were coming to say goodbye." I said, looking down.
"Not yet." He said. Elena was at the Journalism booth. I found Care at the Broadcast Journalism booth. She points towards Stefan. I walked over to him.
"I take it that you're not here to look at your future.'' I joked, smiling.
"No, just looking out for you and Elena." He said. I looked up and noticed that Elena and Jenna had come in.
"Hide me." Jenna whispered.
"Why?" I asked.
"Logan?" She answered.
"He's here?" Stefan asked.
"Right outside in the hallway. He's surrounded by fans." Jenna replied. Stefan stepped out and looked out in the hallway.
"Get out of here." Stefan whispered, I nodded.
"Hey, let's check out the Music booth." I said, pulling them out of the door. We ran into Logan.
"Jenna, are you avoiding me?" Logan asked, smirking. Oh God, will this guy just stopped.
"Self-preservation." She answered. Ha, good one Jenna.
"Lets go." I said. I pulled them into the Music room. "Talk to Jenna." I whispered to Elena. I looked over the beautiful instruments and scanned the music sheets. I trailed my hand across the instruments.
"Taking observation of where you are. I'm guessing you either want to be a music writer, musician, singer, or someone along the line of the music arts. " Stefan said from behind me.
"Yeah." I replied.
"So what do you plan on doing for your future?" Stefan asked, smiling.
"I don't want to talk about my future. Because everything you said you clearly won't be in it. If you're going to leave please just leave.'' I snapped.
"I'm sorry Evelyn, but its for the best." Stefan apologized. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"It's not for the best at least for me." I replied. I walked away and found Elena.
"Where's Caroline?" Elena asked Matt.
"Logan took her home." Matt answered. I texted Stefan.
Logan has Caroline. -Eve<3
He took awhile to respond. Hopefully, he's either helping with Caroline or he's ignoring me. My phone buzzed from my pocket.
I know, I'm taking her home. Damon's dealing with Logan. -❤Stef
I don't know if that was supposed to be friendly or harsher than normal.
Okay:)- Eve<3
"Talk to Stefan, tell him how you feel." Elena suggested. Maybe she was right, maybe all he wants to know is how I feel.
"I will." I agreed. I grabbed a music pamphlet. I ran into Stefan on my way to my car. "How's Care?"
"She's good, Logan knocked her out." He answered," Do you now see why we can't be together."
"I've know it all along, Stefan. But you're different than what you think you are." I said, placing my hand on his arm. He crossed his arms so I had to pull back my hand. "Do you need a ride?"
"I can get home." Stefan answered.
"I know." I said, cracking a little smile.
"Okay." He agreed. We got into my car and I drove to his house. I parked in his driveway.
"You asked me what I wanted to do before I was so harsh." I said.
"You had every right." Stefan stated.
"I wanted to be a singer. I loved music and my family pushed me in that direction around Christmas when I was about 4. I started singing a Christmas carol and my parents heard me. They sent me to lessons and I was in Chorus all through Elementary and Middle school. But they died and I lost all interest in singing in front of crowds and I haven't since. You think that you brought all this bad stuff but my life already had it." I explained.
"Evelyn, I know it's hard to understand but I'm doing this for you." Stefan argued, getting out of the car. I sat there for a minute before getting out.
"You don't get to make that decision." I argued.
"Evelyn, you don't understand." Stefan said.
"I do understand, Stefan.'' I replied.
"Evelyn." He said, turning to face away from me.
"No Stefan. You don't get to walk away. If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan, I love you." I confessed.
Stefan's POV
She wouldn't understand that it's dangerous to be around me.
"Evelyn." I said. She was trying to convince me to stay but I couldn't.
"No Stefan. You don't get to walk away. If you walk away, it's for you because I know what I want. Stefan, I love you." She confessed. I had my back towards her. She admitted it. I turned towards her. She was standing there looking me straight in the eyes. I quickly walked up to her and cupped her face. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I picked her up and opened the front door, still kissing her. I turned around when I felt my face change. "Stefan." I heard Evelyn said.
"No, I can't." I said. I held onto her hand.
"Don't hide." She said, I was afraid that I would scare her. I turned around anyways. She had no fear in her eyes. I got on her toes to see my eyes. My eyes were going back and forth from vamp mode. She stroked my face and under my eyes. She kissed my lips and I kissed her back. She led me upstairs and we started kissing at the top of the steps. I lifted her again and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We fell back on my bed. I unbuttoned her blazer and slid it off her shoulders. Evelyn lifted my shirt. Everything was falling into place.
Elena's POV
I knew it was stupid but I was walking through town at night. I missed Damon but I was mad. My phone vibrated.
Guess what?!?-Eve<3
I wonder what has gotten her so excited.
What?-Lena:)
She took awhile to respond. Maybe it was something good or bad.
I told Stefan and you were right, you probably wouldn't wanted to come;) We didn't get like serious but it was a really good make out session.-Eve<3
No way!!!!- Lena:)
I'm so happy for her! She has been waiting a long time.
Way!-Eve<3
I should probably leave her alone to finish her business.
Oh my, Katherine and Carlia look just like us. Exactly. Like we could be twins.-Eve<3
Well that's a huge problem. I can't believe Stefan and Damon lied to us.
I'm right outside, just leave. IMMEDIATELY. -Lena:)
I couldn't believe they look us. Stefan lied to us he said that. We weren't anything like them. I stood by the front door waiting patiently for Evelyn.
*****************
Ooo, a Stevelyn scene! And then Katherine and Carlia had to ruin it. Darn them! Ha, so keep reading, commenting, voting, and sharing!
Love you all❤❤❤