Friday Night Bites

I want to thank y'all for all the reads, votes, and comments. I really appreciate it.
Oh and please check out GlittertheSmitter's story: The Valley Between Us.
It's excellent and i would appreciate it. Anyways, here's Friday Night Bites.
************
In the morning, Lindsey woke us up but Caroline wasn't there. Elena and Bonnie went home to get ready.
"Lyn, you don't have to go to school today," Lindsey suggested.
"I can't give Tyler the satisfaction of not being at school." I said. I decided to give Tyler a piece of my mind and show him what he's missing. I put on a red and black off the shoulder shirt with a black leather jacket, black slacks, and black pumps. I walked downstairs, left a note, and went to school. I sat at the same place where Tyler asked me out. I read the same book till the bell rang. Elena and Stefan were standing outside the school.
"You should really try out for the team." Elena said. I walked up to them. "hey Eve, wow you look fantastic."
"Thanks and Elena's right, you should try out." I helped. out of nowhere, a ball almost hit stefan in the back of the head but he caught it. "See."
"I'm a loner," Stefan argued," what about the two of you, gloomy cemetery girl and sitting at home doing nothing girl."
"Hey, there's more to me than gloomy graveyard girl." Elena said.
"And I just got cheated on plus my friends are always busy, I'm very active and out there." I defended.
"So when will I meet these two active girls." stefan asked.
"Working on that." Elena and I said at the same time. we started laughing and high-fived each other. I saw Tyler coming over from the corner of my eye. I ran into Stefan again.
"Eve, you have to stop running into me." he teased.
"Sorry but Tyler's coming over here." I explained. Stefan looked behind me and put me behind him.
"Tyler, stay away from Evelyn." Stefan said.
"One, I wanted the ball and two, you don't speak for her." Tyler said. Stefan tossed Tyler the ball but a little too hard because Tyler fell. I giggled but covered it up by burying my face in Stefan's back. I regained my composure.
"Go away, Tyler." I warned.
"I made a mistake, please?" he pleaded.
"And I told you I made the mistake of agreeing to you." I stated.
"Just go, Tyler." Elena said.
"I just want to see her." Tyler said. Elena and Stefan held my arm, preventing me from moving.
"Go." Stefan said, raising his tone. Tyler walked away and they let go of me.
"I promise I won't run into you anymore." I said.
"It gets back at you for all the times you scared me or sneak up on me." Elena said. We walked into school and went to 1st period.
"You should really try out for the team." Elena said.
"I will as long as Eve tries out for cheerleading." Stefan whispered. I snapped my head up when I heard that. I glared at Stefan and he gave me the "if I go down, you go down" smile.
"Ms. Grace, Ms. Gilbert, and Mr. Salvatore, are we interrupting something?" Mr. Tanner asked.
"No, sorry." I answered, quickly.
"As long as you're talking, when was the civil war and Mr. Salvatore, don't answer for her." Mr. Tanner questioned. Gosh, how I hated him.
"1861 to 1865." I replied, keeping eye contact with Mr. Tanner.
"Oh, someone actually paid attention." He pushed. Would it be bad if I punch him? Stefan chuckled and everyone turned to him.
"Mr. Salvatore, since you think this is funny. Pearl Harbor?" He asked.
"December 7, 1941." Stefan answered with no hesitation.
"Berlin Wall?"
"1989. I'm good with dates, sir."
"We'll see, keep it up to years," Mr. Tanner stated," Civil Rights Act?
"1964."
"John F. Kennedy Assassination?"
"1963." I interjected. Mr. Tanner glared at me. I can tell I'm not his favorite. Then again, who is?
"Martin Luther King?"
" '68" Stefan answered.
"Lincoln?"
"1865." I answered.
"Roe vs. Wade?" Mr. Tanner asked, getting madder and redder.
"1973." Stefan answered, smirking.
"Brown vs. Board?"
"1954." Stefan answered.
"The Battle of Gettysburg." Mr. Tanner asked, his face was clearly ticked. It was funny.
"1863." I answered, cocking my head to the side.
"Korean War?" He asked, furious.
"1950 to 1953." Stefan answered.
"Ha, it was 1952!" Mr. Tanner exclaimed.
"Actually, it was '53." I pointed. A kid took out his phone and looked it up.
"19....53." He stated. Mr. Tanner got mad and stormed out of the room. I walked to my locker to get my Chemistry book.
"How did you know some of that?" Stefan asked.
"You're not the only one that's a loner." I replied. The day went by and then after school tryouts came. Elena and I changed into our shorts-shorts and tank tops. Caroline hadn't shown up all day.
"Hey you, me, Bonnie, and Stefan are having dinner tonight at my house." Elena invited. I nodded and Caroline arrived with Damon and kissed him.
"That must be the mystery guy." Bonnie said.
"That's Damon Salvatore, as in Stefan." Elena said.
"I got the other brother, hope you don't mind." Caroline pranced. I looked over at Damon,he smirked and winked at me. We started to do the routine, and Elena was told to watch. Cheerleading practice went well, Caroline said I was very good, flexible, and a good addition. I went straight home to change.
"Hey Lin!" I shouted.
"Yeah!" She shouted back.
"I made the squad!" I shouted.
"That's great, are you heading out?" She asked, coming into view.
"Yeah, Elena invited me to dinner with Bonnie and Stefan." I explained. I showered and changed into a light pink shirt, black jeans, and black peep toe heels. I slipped into a black leather jacket. I left at quarter to seven. I arrived at Elena's house at seven sharp.
"Hey Elena." I said.
"Hey, come in." she said.
"Hi Bonnie." I greeted, putting my jacket on the dining chair.
"Hey." She replied. We set up the table and the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it." I said. I opened the door.
"Good evening, Eve." Stefan said.
"You too." I said. Stefan and Elena kissed and then we sat down. The plan was to get Bonnie to like Stefan. I think it worked. Around dessert, the doorbell rang, Elena answered it.
"Bonnie said you were having dinner so we brought dessert." Caroline said.
"Sure, no problem." Elena said. Caroline walked in but Damon lingered behind. Stefan and I walked to the door.
"Damon, what are you doing here?" Stefan asked.
"Just waiting for Elena to invite me in." Damon said.
"Sure, you can-." Elena said before she was cut off.
"No, Damon, you can't, can you?" Stefan said.
"Elena?" Damon asked.
"Yeah, come on in." She invited. Damon smiled and winked at me. Why does he keep doing that? We walked towards the dining room. After dessert, everyone went in the living room and I excused myself to use the restroom. I used the restroom and was washing my hands when Damon showed up behind me.
"Hello Evelyn." He said.
"Hi Damon." I said. He walked towards me and pressed me up against the counter. "what are you doing?"
"Sh." he whispered. His lips brushed against my earlobe, jaw, lips, down to my neck. He kissed up and down my neck. I brought his lips to mine and he lifted me onto the counter. The makeout session got a little too heated for me. I pulled away. "TThis is wrong, Caroline's my friend." I stated, getting off the counter. I walked past Damon and downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch beside Elena. Damon came in with glasses of tea. He handed one to all of us.
"So Elena, you're a cheerleader?" Damon asked.
"Yeah, I guess so, I'm sorta bad." She confessed.
"Elena used to be good but she missed the summer camp and her parents died," Caroline said," which I say with complete sensitively, Eve, though is amazing.''
"Thanks, year of gymnastics." I said.
"You could probably kick a soda can off my head." Damon suggested.
"Oh I doubt that." I said.
"Should we try?" Damon asked.
"I'm in skinny jeans." I said. Elena tossed me a pair of shorts from her bag. I changed into them and rejoined everyone. I slid down into a split. I stretched then Stefan helped me up. I put my leg over his shoulder and reached for my toe, while he held my ankle. Damon started with a can on his hand. " I don't want to hurt you." I said.
"No worries," He said, "wait, let's bet on it." Stefan looked concerned.
"Okay, shoot." I said.
"If you kick this off my head, I won't mention Stefan's past relationships anymore," Damon offered, "and if I win and you don't, you have to take Tyler back."
"Evelyn, I don't know about this." Caroline said.
"I've got this." I said.
"Oh and you will own us 10 dollars each." Stefan betted.
"Ok, agreed." I agreed. I shook their hands. I didn't want to take Tyler back so I was determined. I kicked it off his hand and then he moved it to his head. I breathed in and out, he was a bit taller than me; it wasn't too hard. I kicked up my leg and kicked off the can. "Yes!" I exclaimed. I fell backwards and landed on the couch. I changed back into my jeans and said goodbye then went home. My leg was sore from overuse. I stretched it out straight on pillows. I finished my homework and passed out
THE NEXT MORNING!
I woke up thinking about what happened between Damon and I. Why did he do? Why did I let him? He's Caroline's boyfriend, and I'm Caroline's friend. I'm totally forgetting that happened. I shook off the thought and showered. I stepped out of the shower and put on a white shirt with jeans, black boots, and I added a black & white polka dot scarf and a pink jacket. Stefan and Elena were lounging by her locker.
"Bonjour." I greeted.
"Well hello Evelyn." a familiar voice said. I turned around and it was Tyler.
"Stop stalking me, Tyler." I said.
"I wasn't, jeez." He said.
"Go find Vicki, you can't keep your lips off her.'' I spatted. Tyler cursed and walked away. I turned back around and Stefan and Elena were staring at me.
"You showed him." elena said. I laughed then they started laughing at my laugh. School was boring and seemed to take forever. I finally got home and changed into a sweatshirt, jeans, and converses. I didn't have an uniform for this game. I met up with Elena as she waited for Stefan. She wasn't in uniform either. Turns out, she quit because she couldn't do it. Stefan showed up and they kissed. He said hi to me. Just before the game, a fight broke out between Jeremy and Tyler.
"Tyler, stop!" I shouted. he didn't listen, Stefan tried to stop it but something serious happened. Tyler was about to hit Stefan but I grabbed Tyler's wrist, twisted it, and put his arm between his shoulder blades.
"Evelyn, let go of me." Tyler said. I let go of him then Jeremy grabbed a broken bottle to hit Tyler but Stefan got in the way. The glass cut his hand. Elena and I ran over to him.
"Stefan, are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Stefan answered.
"But the glass cut your hand, how bad is the cut?" Elena asked. She grabbed his hand but the cut was gone,
"It's not my blood." Stefan said. He wiped his hands on his jeans and walked away.
"Don't tell Stefan but Damon tried to kiss me." elena confessed.
"What?" I asked.
"We were in the parking lot and he was saying how I can't stop thinking about him and how he bet I wanted to kiss him, then i slapped him." she explained.
"Wow." I said, shocked. Elena nodded then took me home. She stayed for the night.
"So where did you learn to pin people like that?" Elena asked.
"Years and years for gymnastics, martial arts, band, and other stuff." I said.
"Very talented." Elena said. Her phone went off. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Tanner got killed."
"How?" I asked, looking at her phone.
"An animal." She said.
"Alot of animal attacks lately." I said. she nodded and we continued to talk then passed out a little later.
***********
So there was a interesting Develyn moment. Thank you again for the all votes and reads. Please give me feedback or if y'all have any ideas. and don't forget about Lindsey's open spot. I love y'all so much and plz keep reading.