Exes, Barbecues, and Trickery

Stefan's POV

     I had a bad dream about Carlia but I woke up, snuggling with Eve. She looked up at me & opened her mouth to say something but I put my finger on her lip. Something wasn't right. Wait a minute, Evelyn went to sleep in her own bed at her house. I vamp-sped out of bed and away from Carlia.

     "Carlia." I spat.

     ''I'm so getting good at this." She flaunted. "It's also so easy getting into your head."

    "What do you want?" I asked.

    "I missed you, Steffy. I missed us." She said in a baby like voice.

    "Why are you back in town?"

   "3 reasons: you, you, and you."

   "You are wasting your time. I don't care about you or Katherine."

   "I know you're lying. Deep down in that sexy body of yours, you're still the Stefan that fell in love with me." I scoffed at her comment while she smiled at me.

Evelyn's POV

    I woke up to no one beside me. Stefan didn't sleep over but I expected him to be here. I sighed and got out of bed. I showered then changed into a grey sweater with silver sparkles all over the front, light blue jeans with bejeweled back pockets, with plain silver flats. I straightened my hair and applied light makeup. My phone buzzed, I ran over to check it with a toothbrush in my mouth.

      Barbecue at my house! Damon's idea. Jenna & Mason went to high school together. It's you, me, Caroline, Jenna, Damon, Ric, and Mason. ~Lena:)

    What about Stefan? ~Eve<3

     He said he was busy, and to tell you good morning ~Lena:)

    Weird, I'll see you at the barbecue ~Eve<3

        I texted Stefan but he didn't respond. I headed over to Elena's.

Katherine's POV

      Stefan had Cari & I locked in the basement. He was torturing the truth out of us. He was winning because we were spilling everything.

Evelyn's POV
          I continued to call and text Stefan but he never responded or picked up for that matter. I sighed and sat down on the edge of the porch.

     "Hey, how are you?" Caroline asked.

     "I'm good, how about you?" I asked, turning towards her.

   "Good I guess, eating food is helping my cravings." She answered, I noticed there was a bowl of chips in her hands, I laughed at her.

    "Yeah, Stefan hates the cravings." I sighed.

   "Yeah and the fact that you're a constant temptation."

   "Really?" I egged on.

   "Yep, every time you two kiss or when he kisses your neck, the desire to sink his teeth into your neck. It's always there. That's why I broke up with Matt." She said, turning around and going inside. I sat there for a moment and touched my neck. Stefan never told me about the urges or desires, he had to drink my blood. I went inside and immediately checked my phone. Stefan still hasn't replied to any of my messages or called me back. I'm really concerned. Elena wanted to go over there for some reason, as well as me.

    "Hey Care, we're going to check on Stefan." I said.

   "Eve, don't be a clingy girlfriend." I was taken back by the statement and a little offended.