Isobel and Kate

Alaric's POV

    I stared at my two supposed-to-be-dead wives.

    "Ric, long time no see." Kate said.

   "Yeah." was all I could manage to say. I was completely shocked and out of words.

   "We hear you're a history teacher, how's that?" Kate asked.

  "More importantly, how are you?" Isobel asked.

   "Where have y'all been?"

   "We have no explanations except of course Kate but I just wanted to come." Isobel answered vaguely.

   "Evelyn visited me a couple months ago. I haven't heard from her, and I told her I would visit." Kate explained.

  "You were supposed to mourn us, Ric. Move on, it was simple." Isobel sighed. Yeah, like it was that easy.

  "You both were my wives, somehow you knew each other, I have no idea how but I loved you both so I went searching for answers." I told them.

   "I wasn't lost, I lived up in Grove Hill. I was secluded so no one found me but my daughter did." Kate justified. Isobel wrote something on a napkin and passed it to me.

   "I know you know my daughter Elena and Kate's daughter Evelyn. We want to meet them together." I looked down at the paper.

   "You want me to deliver a message." I stated, they nodded and smiled. I scoffed and threw the paper away. "Screw that and you selfish witches.(a/n: substitute remember) I left them, standing there and walked to my car. When I reached it, they were already standing there.

   "What do you want?" I groaned.

  "We told you Alaric." Kate spat.

  "I'm not doing ANYTHING for you." I said, emphasizing on 'anything'. Isobel quickly grabbed my neck and threw me to the floor.

   "You tell our daughters, we want to meet or we will kill everyone in this town. Starting with, your history students, understand?" Isobel threatened, tossing me the paper. After they left, I stared at the paper. I slowly stood up and got into my car. What did I get myself into?

Evelyn's POV

    I woke up in the warmth of Stefan's arms. I snuggled into his chest and kissed his shoulder that was behind my head.

   "Your new father figure isn't gonna be happy with you." Stefan's husky morning voice whispered in my ear. I scoffed at the idea of John being my father figure. I pushed Stefan off his side and onto his back, I carefully swung my leg over his hip and brought myself up to straddle him.

   "I'm sure he wouldn't be happy with this either." I whispered seductively and pulled Stefan to me in a hot kiss. I didn't care about my morning breath, I wanted to kiss my gorgeous boyfriend. Obviously, Stefan didn't care either because he deepened the kiss. He rolled us over and did his favorite part, kissing my neck tenderly yet sweet at the same time. He brought his lips to mine in one last sweet kiss before pulling away.

   "Morning." He spoke, sweetly. I brought my bottom lip in between my teeth.

  "It's a good morning now." I cooed. I had filled Stefan in on everything he had missed. He leaned down and kissed me, my hands went to his hair, twirling the ends of it with my fingers. We started rolling over in the wrong direction, and we fell off the bed. We landed with me on top and with a thump. We cracked up laughing and kept laughing for a bit. I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before carefully rolling off him. I got up and sauntered into the bathroom, making sure I swung my hips, teasing him. I knew my plan was working because I heard a growl from behind me. I washed my face, getting off the leftover makeup. I returned to the bedroom to change, I looked around the room for Stefan, he was back on the bed but he watching me. I grabbed clothes out of the bag and eyed him. I was hoping he would get the hint but no, he was eyeing me as well.