Chapter 25 - Crappy Co-Pilot

(A/N QUARTER OF 100!!!!!! My present to you is an extra log chapter! 3000 words in fact!!)

As I walk up the stairs of library, I over hear the rest of the pack talking.

"-it's a creature made of incongruous parts and if Liam said he found two burial sites, that means Tracey's not the only one." Scott tells Stiles as I walk over to them.

"What is?" I ask, turning the book they are looking at around.

"A chimera, Tracey was one." Scott replies, not quite making eye contact.

"Oh, then who's the second one?" I question, placing my bag down onto the table.

"And why would they bury them?" Stiles adds.

"Deaton thinks it's part of their process." Scott answers.

"The people in masks." I say, which leads to an awkward silence.

"Lexa..." Scott trails off.

"You know what?" I shout, "fuck off!" I grab my bag and charge towards the stairs before sliding down the banister and out of the doors.

[AFTER  SCHOOL]

Liam, Mason and I walk down a dodgy looking alley towards the back door of a club that Mason has convinced us to come to with him.

"Can you put your phone away for five minutes?" Mason sighs at Liam, "Scott can howl if he needs you."

I roll my eyes at the mention of his name.

"I just feel like I should be doing something." Liam explains, putting his phone back in his pocket turning to face Mason and I.

"You are." Mason quickly says, "you're my wingman tonight."

"Hey! What about me?" I gasp, mocking hurt, placing a hand over my heart, dramatically.

"Well, considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant." Mason replies, counting out the list on his fingers.

"I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant." Liam rolls his eyes.

"I'm co-pilot!" I exclaim, "y'all are gonna die."

Mason laughs, "I was gonna say you could be the really hot flight attendant but ok then." He then turns back to the grumpy Beta; "okay, yeah, choices are limited, but at least here you can get drunk." He points out before walking towards the door.

Liam and I share a knowing look; we can't get drunk. At least not easily.

The door opens to reveal the girl from yesterday, who Tracy hurt, and when she sees us scowls.

"I said I'd let you in. Not him." She sneers.

"You said I could have a plus one." Mason queries.

"I didn't say plus Liam." She tilts her head to the side.

"Hilarious," I mutter.

"I'm his flight attendant." Liam says, with no amusement in his voice, causing me to snort.

"And this is his co-pilot speaking," I imitate the voice of the pilot on planes.

"What?" She asks, confused.

"Wingman," Liam explains.

"And wingwoman," I add, raising a hand slightly.

"Forget it, I don't have to go in." Liam sighs, starting to walk away, only for Mason and mainly I to quickly haul in back.