Chapter 12 - A Senior Thing

This chapter is dedicated to my two most dedicated readers arianna_pendragon and VoidParkerr who never fail to vote when a new chapter come out!!! Thanks you two!!

We should be able to make it by midnight right?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Yeah, we should do, but with that storm coming there's gonna be bad traffic." Stiles says, looking worried and fidgety.

"Where are you two going?" I cut in, leaning forward between the two front seats.

"It doesn't matter." Stiles says quickly.

"Is it a party?" Liam asks, joining me, leaning forward.

"It is not a party." Stiles answers.

"Then what's at midnight?" I ask.

"Your bedtime." Stiles replies shortly.

Liam and I roll our eyes at Stiles's childish reply. "Why aren't the girls going?" Liam points out.

"They're meeting is there,okay?" Stiles replies, "now just stop asking questions, alright? It's a senior thing, you'll know when you're a senior."

"You guys having trouble with you're phones?" Scott asks, completely oblivious to the conversation we just had.

"Oh, what the hell?" Stiles mutters as the car begins to splutter and eventually the lights turn out and the Jeep comes to halt.

"You out of gas?" I ask.

"No, it's electrical." Stiles sighs, "probably the alternator again."

"Again?" I ask, but Scott and Stiles have already gotten out of the car.

Liam nods chuckling, "he almost never takes his car to be repaired, the whole engine is basically made of ductape, the car's ancient."

I start to laugh along with him but am cut off by a loud explosion sound from behind the Jeep.  Liam and I look behind us and see nothing but know somethings up.

"Guys!" I call out to them.

We look back behind the Jeep and suddenly a huge bolt of lightening fires down and hits the road about ten metres away from the Jeep.

"GUYS!" Liam and I both shout in fear.

"Yeah, give us a second, please" Stiles calls back.

"Liam, Alex, stay in the car, okay?" Scott continues.

I let out an exasperated sign and look at Liam with disbelief. Suddenly another bolt fires down a couples metres away from where Scott and Stiles are standing.

"That was close," I hear Scott mutter.

"Very close." Stiles confirms.

Out of no where the engine suddenly and lights turn on.

Liam pokes his head out of the window with a worried expression, "can we go now."