Chapter 11 - First Full Moon

[Season 5 Episode 1]

Tonight is the full moon, and as a precaution, both Liam and I are being chained up.  Liam has had some trouble with control in the past and so have I.  Also, the pack don't know how much control I have.

Stiles drove Liam, Scott and I to a part of the woods by a small clearing before a small cliff like drop, we had a beautiful view over the town.  At least we did, now Liam and I are chained up too far back from the edge to see anything except the night sky holding our worst enemy.

Scott and Stiles are sitting on the hood of Stiles's beloved Jeep talking about their college plans and after that I stopped listening in.  I gaze up to the glowing moon in fascination, how does such a beautiful thing have such a dangerous effect on us.  Due to my wandering thoughts, I lose focus on keeping myself in control and I feel my heart rate beginning to rise.  My claws begin to immerge from my finger nails underneath the chains.  I scrunch my eyes closed and press my claws deep into my hands, piecing through the skin instantly, causing me to hiss quietly, before taking a few deep breaths and my claws return to wherever they come from.  That's still a mystery, It's the same with the fangs, and the sudden facial hair that the boys grow in seconds.

There's a loud crack of thunder and then I hear Stiles say, "Do you think it's been long enough?"

Before Scott is given the chance to reply Liam and I both call out, "YES!"

"Hey! We're trying to have to have an adult conversation over here!" Stiles shouts back to us.

"Alright, you're two years older than us!" Liam sighs.

"And we're fine, just let us go!" I say rolling my eyes.

The pair sigh and walk over to us, "It's not that we don't trust you," Scott reassures us, as he begins to unlock my chains.

"I don't trust Liam," Stiles points out.

"But after that fall moon Liam, and Alex we needed to see how much control you have." Scott clarifies, ignoring Stiles.

"It was one slip up!" Liam whines.

"Wait what happened?" I cut in, as the I am released completely from the chains and they are placed into a bag, which I then pick up.

"Well the slip up was a dozen calls to the Sherifs department about a monstrous dog boy  running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked," Stiles says with his usual undertone of sarcasm.

"Wait, why were you naked?" I chuckle.

"It was really hot that night, okay? Let me go." Liam exclaims, looking embarrassed.

"You sure you're okay?" Scott double checks, getting ready to unlock the chains.

"It won't happen again."

"You're in complete and total control?"

Liam hesitates and then replies, "Yeah, complete and total."

Scott nods and unlocks his chains and Stiles drops them into another bag. Scott and Stiles walk next to each other ahead of Liam and I.

"So are you okay?" I ask him.

"Scott already asked me that," he says, confused.

"Yeah but you didn't answer, all you said was 'it won't happen again', so now answer, are you okay?" I ask him, doing an 'on point' impression of him.

He chuckles at my impression but then goes serious to answer me, "no, I'm not okay, I should have control by now, and the lack of control is just making me more annoyed and angry so I get even more out of control!" Liam rambles.

I place arm round his waist and give him a side hug, as we are walking along, which is harder than it sounds. He smiles and puts his arm around my shoulders. We walk like this in a comfortable silence, to the Jeep.

The four of us climb inside, Stiles driving of course, Scott in the passengers seat and Liam I in the back.

"Okay, were gonna drop you two off. Liam we can take you to the hospital to wait for your stepdad to finish work and Alex should we take you back to the loft?" Stiles asks us.

"Nah you can just take me to the hospital too, I can wait with Liam for a bit," I say sending a comforting smile to Liam.

"Okay cool, let's go." Scott says.

A/N

Shorter one this week, but now we are properly into season 5, this is the opening scene (discluding Lydia in Eichen)
What d'ya think?
If you think it was goooooooodd, vote and comment to let me know!
And if you think it was baaaadddd, vote anyway! And comment you hatred towards the poor chapter, but don't be too harsh! Bullying is bad kids, stay in school, and don't do drugs!
Love y'all! Toodles!