Chapter 1 - Meeting the pack

Skidding to a halt outside of the high school, I jump off of my motor bike and remove my helmet, resting it over the handle bar. I run into the school suddenly overwhelmed with the number of teenagers walking around, some my age but most are older.

"So this is what high school is like...huh," I wonder to myself, whilst pushing through the mass of students. I stop in a less crowded area and focus, I sniff the air for anyone like me. A strong sent is brought to me, a pack maybe? I run, following it, I hope of finding who I am looking for. I am led to a boy who looks a bit older than me. He has brown-black hair, really dark brown eyes and tanned skin.

"Where is Derek Hale?" I pant, looking around slightly.

(A/N Literally where the scene would finish if this was an episode, it'd be the lack chatting, then someone coming up to them, scared, saying "where is <a character>" then black😂)

"Are you okay?" The tanned boy asks, eyes filled with concern at my distressed appearance.

"Woah... hold on, who are you? Why should we tell you? We don't even know you," who I assume to be the other boy's friend butts in. I hold back the urge to snarl at him.

"Wait hold on... she smells familiar, I can't figure it out," A girl with brown hair and brown eyes sniffs with a face full of confusion.

"For God's sake you guys just answer the damn girl," The other -strawberry blonde- girl rolls her eyes, "why do you need to see Derek? We know him but your not gonna like kill him or something are you?"

"Why after spending six years looking for him would I kill him, that would just be a waste, I'm not some mercenary," I snort, "I'm... related to him..."

All of them except the first boy's friend, widen their eyes in shock and disbelief.

"Yeah you've clearly unsubscribed from the Hale newsletter," the annoying boy says, "they all died in a fire a few years back."

"He's right, all except Derek and Peter." The first boy added. I flinched at the name. Apparently they noticed. "Hey, are you alright?"

I change the topic, "are you going to help me find Derek or not?" I ask, frustrated, "I know what he is, and what you are by the way."

After looking between each other, they exchange a nod.

"Fine we'll get him to meet us somewhere," the first boy says, "also you should know, I'm Scott."

"I'm Stiles, sorry if I came across a rude, Scott does all the trusting, I have to be the suspicious one." Scott's friend explains.

"Lydia Martin, nice to meet you," the strawberry blonde girl puts her hand out to shake mine and I hesitantly shake it with a nervous smile, which she returns.

Lastly I look towards the last girl who looks deep in thought, to which Stiles coughs awkwardly nudging her arm. Her eyes dart up to meet mine and she give a faint, apologetic smile.

"Oh sorry, I zoned out a bit there, I'm Malia," she politely explains.

"I'm Alexa," I say to the four of them.

"What a pretty name," I hear a voice say from behind me.

My head darts round to find the source that made heat rise to my cheeks. I see a boy of probably my age. He has slightly messy brown hair and piecing pale blue eyes. A cocky yet cute smile is etched upon his lips, which curves up into a smirk when he sees my flustered expression.

"I'm Liam," he removes the smirk from his face, replacing it with a genuine smile.

I turn around back to Scott at the sound of his voice.

"Okay... well let's get going then," Scott says awkwardly, getting his phone out, presumably to text Derek.

This is it. Finally I can find some comfort with what is going on, I can be with family. I just hope Peter doesn't ruin everything. Or ruin me.

A/N
God, I do love a dramatic last line don't I? 😂
So this is the first chapter, what did you think, I know not much has happened but shhhhh!!
So yeah, gimme a cheeky li'l' vote and maybe a riskaaayyy comment! Wth am I doing?😂
Any way love y'all, have a good day or night, or whenever you reading this!
Byeeeee!
Don't forget to vote!❤️😉