Chapter 18 - Night Terror

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder, it was night terrors." Lydia explains, as we all stand around the Jeep. By 'all', I mean Lydia, Stiles, Malia, Scott, Kira, Liam and last but not least; Mason. Who looks like he's about to explode with excitement, Jesus Christ, it's gonna be a long day.

"Well, now she's the night terror," Stiles smartly remarks, "especially since no one can find her."

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable," Scott begins before turning to look at Mason who is standing beside him, looking between everyone, grinning, "except for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he quickly says, "this is all just mind blowing," he says in awe.

There's an awkward silence where we all just look between each other, Liam and I already regretting telling him.

"You're a kitsune," Mason points at Kira, "I don't even know what that is." He let's out a short exasperated laugh.

"I'm still learning," Kira shrugs.

"Liam, we said you could tell him." Stiles says, "not invite him to the inner circle." Causing Liam to sigh.

"Uh, I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asks giddily.

"No," Liam, Stiles and I say, making me chuckle.

"Still love you though Mase," I add, with a jokey smirk, trying to lighten the mood.

"Guys, backs to Tracy," Scott interrupts, "she's just one lone wolf, we can find her."

"One lone, serial-killing wolf." I point out.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know," Stiles contradicts me, "the other two were mauled."

"You know, that last bit didn't help you're argument at all Stiles," I chuckle.

"Good thing I don't plan on becoming a lawyer," he says snarkily, What do we do when we catch her?"

"I say we put her down," Malia says.

"I agree," I say, nodding.

"We look between each other as if weighing the options together in our heads.

Mason looks between us all as we think before smirking, "Intense."

Scott almost rolls his eyes before concentrating again, "guys let's concentrate on catching her first, we'll figure out the rest later."

We all nod in agreement before making our way to our lessons, Liam, Mason and I all having History with Mr Yukimura.

"You know this class reminds me of all the shit you two need to tell me about what happened before I got here." I point out, chuckling dryly, as we walk into the classroom.

"It would take us a whole week to explain everything since I got turned, let alone since Scott was." Liam sighs.

"Uh, guys," I gasp.  Tracy is sat at the back of the classroom head down, gripping the table, and she's bare foot..?

Liam and Mason turn to where I am looking and make open their mouths in shock and realisation.

"You guys keep an eye on her, I'm gonna go tell Scott." I tell them, they both nod.  "Mr Yukimura," I say putting my hand up, "can I please go to the bathroom?"

He turns around from the board, "Yes, but be quick."

I smile, get up and walk out of the room.  Starting jog I head towards the Biology lab, knowing that Scott has Biology with Lydia and Kira.