Chapter 13 - A Face from the Past

[Season 5 Episode 2]

It was my first day and I had dressed myself in a new pair of denim shorts, a black, slightly cropped top, and a flannel tied around my waist, with my new converse on my feet.(A/N - outfit above, the shoes from an earlier chapter, and the top doesn't have as much as a low front and is sleeveless, like it just has straps)

Derek insisted on dropping me off at school but I refused his pestering and took my motorbike.  So once again, like almost a week ago I find myself skidding to a halt, but this time; at my high school.  I hop off my bike, remove my helmet, and look around for a familiar face, and I find an unexpected and unwanted one leaning on the wall beside the door into the school.

"Theo Raeken?" I ask loudly, with disgust.

The boy looks, pushing himself off of the wall, "wait, Alex?" He asks looking worried and a bit nervous.

I huff and stomp towards him.  I push him against the wall by his neck and he starts to choke.  "What are you doing here you little-" I seethe before I am cut off by a certain Alpha werewolf.

"ALEXA!" He shouts, loud enough to make my eyes glow brightly into Theo's face.  He's not my alpha but he sure is one.

I whip my head around to face Scott and glare at him, before shaking my head with closed eyes to return them to normal. "What is it Scott? He deserves it."

"He saved my life last night!" Scott exclaims, "Stiles and I were friends with Theo when we were younger!"

I reluctantly release my grip on Theo's throat, he has this horribly fake look of fear on his face and Scott actually seems to be falling for it.  Theo turns his back to Scott and faces me with a smug smirk on his face, making my blood boil.

"No, that's it!" I shout, I lift my fist to punch but a warm hand grabs my wrist from behind, I struggle and lift the other fist but another hand grabs that wrist too.  The hands pin my arms around my chest and the owner of the hands engulfs me in a hug.  I'm about to struggle and escape the hug, but the warmth I'm feeling stops me.  Whilst Theo scurries away from me like a coward.

"Hey! Hey! What's going on?" Liam asks, concerned, whilst he turn me around in his arms, revealing himself, and placing his hands onto my shoulders.

I shrug his hands off my shoulders and charge into the school, until I realise I have no idea where I am going.  Thankfully, Liam apparently decided to follow me, which usually I would be annoyed at in this situation but at the moment, I'm kind of lost.

"Who was that?" He asks, looking at me with a concerned expression. He gestured for me to walk with him and I just assume he's taking me to the school office.

"That was Theo Raeken." I mutter as I follow next to him.

"That's great but that's not what I meant," he chuckles dryly, "who was he? What happened between you two."

"I strangled him, exposed that I'm a Luna werewolf because of your asshole alpha and then tried to punch him." I say, avoiding his actual question.

He stops walking, causing me to stop too and turn to look at him. "Alexa, what I mean, and I know you know this, is what happened between you two before you came to Beacon Hills, that made you so mad at him?" He asks looking into my eyes, pleadingly.