Goddess 40: Farewell [End]

*Third Person's PoV*

Everyone and everything in the battlefield is a mess. No one is giving up. They all have the urge to fight and win this war. 

The Juubi is thrashing around, roaring loudly making their ears suffer. It might not be in its full form yet but this 10-tailed beast in front of them is already strong. What more if he reaches the point? 

Kakashi and Obito are sent on their own dimension and fight one on one.

A strong storm appeared out of nowhere due to the Juubi's power. There's a huge tree in the middle of the field and debris scattered everywhere. Most of the shinobis are injured and so does Naruto. 

Whereas, our protagonist and her best friend are on a higher ground watching the scene unfold. Our Goddess is still busy on gathering energy while the God beside him is munching on a cupcake. 

"Ooh! Kimiko, look!" Akura pointed at the huge Bijuudama that is formed by the Juubi. Kimiko stop her meditation and activate her Bijuu mode. 

"The Hokages and Sasuke's team plus Orochimaru are here." She stood up stretching her arms and legs. "I've gathered enough. Let's go." 

Wall barriers appeared in front of all the shinobis They all cast this jutsu to at least stop the upcoming hit. As the Bijuudama crashes on every wall, Kimiko appeared in front of them and focus her energy on the Bijuudama. She manage to stop it and threw it upwards and is vanish into thin air. A special kunai landed a few inches from Naruto and Sakura.

Minato appeared out of nowhere along with the three Hokages.

"Hokage-samas!" Kimiko casually greeted with her infamous smile. 

"It's nice to see you, Kimiko!" Hashirama greeted back. "You look fantastic in your Bijuu mode." 

"Thanks, Hashirama-sama." She giggled landing in front of them. "How does it feel like bringing back to life again?"

"Not good." Tobirama answered. Sakura and Naruto sweat dropped at the Goddess and the Hokages. 

"How can they be so casual about this?" Sakura has violet lines appearing on her forehead while Naruto is silently agreeing on what Sakura said.

"Naruto, you did well. Rest for a while. You're friend is coming too and he's on our side." A smile formed on Kimiko's lips as Minato mentioned Sasuke. 

"Hokages, Akura, Kimiko, let's go!" Hashirama exclaimed.

"My, such a pretty sight seeing the Hokages huddled together." Kiku complimented appearing in front of them. 

"K-Kiku-sama!" Sarutobi's eyes widened seeing the Goddess of Flowers in front of them. 

"Mom cannot use her body since it is controlled by Madara." Kimiko explained. Akura tap her shoulder making Kimiko face him.

"Take care of the Juubi, I'll take care of your mom. I will try to remove the control of Madara." Kimiko nodded as Akura formed a swirl of fire around him and Kiku before disappearing.

The Hokages formed a strong barrier around the Juubi while Kimiko made another barrier outside the barrier.

She then jump down beside Naruto and Sakura as Sasuke appeared in the view.

"You're pretty late, Sasuke." Naruto said. Sakura's eyes are wide while Kimiko still has a smile on her face.

"Eh? Sasuke-kun?"

"Hey, Ino stop!"

"He's our enemy!" Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji appeared.

"You're noisy as always." Sasuke simply commented.