Guardian 26: Hokage-sama

*Kimiko's PoV*

"Are you going to be fine?" Naruto asked. I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Everything's going to be fine. Bring Sasuke away from here." They slowly carried Sasuke out of the area while I face the Shukaku.

"You're the worst bijuu 'he' created." I said looking at his eyes. He's so huge that I need to float in the air so my body is leveled with his head.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked taunting me.

"The kid is having a hard time because of you!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care." He growled. I am so angry that I wanted to kick his bum out of this place.

"You do know you can't hurt me isn't it?" I asked. His tail swaying in the air ready to hit me. "But I can tame you."

He swayed his tail charging at me. I block his tail with the wind and use it to hit Shukaku's face. He growled in pain while I deflect his tail.

"Disobeying the rules now?" I asked. I gathered leaves and circle around me before hitting it to the bijuu.

He continued to growl not wanting to back down.

"Stop right now before anyone gets hurt!" I yelled at him.

"But I want to kill!" He yelled back sand appearing around me. I quickly stop the sand with the wind making it disperse. 

"Tch." How could I defeat him? This is harder than I thought. 

Among all the bijuus that I've talk to, Shukaku is the only bijuu that hated me the most. He's still the Shukaku I knew back then till now.

But I know to myself that Gaara is in pain. The Shukaku brought him through my tough experience. 

I need to bring Gaara out. I will show him that he's not alone. I'll show him everything aside from being hurt.

"Hey Shukaku." He stared at me. "Say ah."

I kick his mouth making his mouth wide open. I jump down through his stomach and saw Gaara entangled with sand.

A/N: I think I'm already making things up because I can't understand the manga itself. Sorry about that~ It's just a fanfiction anyways so please understand.

"Gaara..." I shake him to wake up. His eyes slowly open trying to regain his sight. "We need to seal Shukaku right away."

He has a lot of cuts and bruises. So am I. 

"Stay away from me!" He yelled. I didn't back away.

"Both of you are so stubborn!" I muttered sealing Shukaku back. I reseal it with a strong lock to avoid another chaos if something happens. The bijuu return back to its cage and everything is back to normal. Except for us who're panting so hard after the mini fight.

"Gaara." I spoke. "I know how you feel."

"You don't know anything." He said. I sighed sitting beside him and running my fingers through his soft hair.

"I may not experience it but I know what you feel." I said softly. "You're not alone, Gaara. You have always have your friends by your side. You are only shutting them down. What you are feeling is almost the same as Naruto's experience. He is treated like a monster because of Ku-  Kyuubi. But he push aside all those negatives and bring out the positives. He obtain a lot of friends because of his personality. He never let those people who insulted him enter his life. You are being love by someone who's close to you, you're just blind."