Guardian 14: Chewing Exams!!

*Kimiko's POV*

I woke up exactly 9:00. Meh.. I'm late in our meeting. 

I take a bath and wore a simple black t-shirt imprinted with 'I'm the Princess' with a crown in the letter i. My bottom is a blue shorts and some flat shoes. We don't have a mission for today so I don't care~

I fix my hair into a pigtails. Nyaa~ I'm fab..

I finally arrive to the bridge a few seconds before sensei. 

"Morning.." Sensei greeted.

"YOU'RE LATE!!" Sakura and Naruto said in unison pointing at the two of us.

"I got lost in the path of life.." They sweat dropped and turn to me.

"Uhh.. I woke up late. I didn't even wore any ninja clothes!!" I said pointing to my clothes that I'm wearing. I saw sensei blush but I don't know if he did blush or just my imagination...

"You look cute in those clothes!!!" Sakura squealed. "And your hair matches your clothes!! You look so adorable!!!"

"Please.. Stop fan girling over me.." I whined.

"I've nominated you guys for the Chuunin selection exam." Sensei suddenly said. "Here are your applications." He showed us the four papers and gave it to us.

"Yay.. Chewing exams!!" I cheered getting the form.

"Kimiko, it's Chuunin not chewing." Sensei corrected. I just rolled my eyes and cross my arms.

"Nope. Still chewing for me." I said popping the p.

"Kakashi sensei!! I love you!!" Naruto anime cried and started to hug sensei.

"Though this is just a nomination. Whether to take the exam is up to each of you. Those who wish to take it should sign those papers and turn them in at room 301 by 4pm tomorrow.

"WAIT TOMORROW!?!?" I gasped. "BUT THAT CHEWING SELECTION EXAM HAS BEEN DECIDED SINCE LAST WEEK!!" I glared at him and gave him a dark aura. "Don't tell me that you and your lazy butt just read a pervy book last week not even telling us first..." Sensei sweat dropped and poof away. I walk away leaving my three teammates alone and started to wander around the village.

I bought some dangos and go to the nearest training ground that I can see. I sat in the middle of the training ground looking at the application.

I saw some mist ninja who's hiding in the bushes. Hey.. 

"Iruka sensei? Why are you hiding and dress up as a mist ninja?" I asked. He looks surprise so he disappeared. I sighed biting my dango. Mmm this is sooooo yummy!!!

.

.

~~~~~

I woke up 9:30 am. Today's the exam so I wore a purple dress that reach up to my thighs, a dark violet ribbon around my waist and some shorts underneath. It has a dark purple at the ends of the hem. I tied my hair into a ponytail and look at the mirror. Good!

I walk outside feeling the freshness of the air. Since I'm not going with the team for the written exam, I'll go at Hokage-sama instead!!

I climb to the tower and knock. Hokage-sama looks busy at the moment. Iruka sensei is not around. Only him.

"Ohayou Hokage-sama!!" I greeted.

"Ohayou, Kimiko." He greeted back with a smile. "What brings you here?"

"It's too boring so I ended up here!!" He chuckled continuing his works. "What is that?"

"I'll be delivering this to the jounins who entered their students for the Chuunin exams."