Goddess 31: Truth

*Kimiko's PoV*

"Who's a good boy!? Who's a good boy!? You're the good boy!"

"I'm not your dog!" 

"Now you are!" I cackled patting Ku-chan's head. I summon him moments later while Naruto is pursuing on bijuudama.

"Ku-chan?"

"What!?" He irritably asked.

"Why won't you try and open up to Naruto? Be friends with him." 

"You're the only person I open up to and I don't want anyone else try and tame me just for my power." He answered.

"But Naruto is different can't you see?" I pointed out. He sighed and sat beside me. Mini Gyuki is with B-san trying to encourage Naruto.

"We'll see about that." He muttered.

"At least give a soft spot for him." I giggled poking one of his tails.

"Shut up." He growled. I suddenly felt silent. 

I wonder what's going on outside? I haven't return to the Land of Heavens yet. Uncle Tamashi's probably running around the kingdom because of the missing souls. 

"More people dying, more people being reincarnated." Kurama spoke. "I don't even know what are your parents planning. Before you summon me, Eiji-sama, Kiku-sama, Akiara-sama, Jashin-sama, and Shinigami-sama are having a serious meeting. I happen to pass by on their meeting room but I don't know what are they talking about."

"I'm actually worried." I said honestly. "If the evil side won, everything will be messed up."

Why do I feel like a bijuu is just summoned somewhere? Kurama's remaining chakra perhaps?

Naruto probably felt it too. He suddenly stop his training.

"Kinkaku and Ginkaku are reincarnated." Kurama said. "My other chakra must've been released but was sealed."

"I've had something else on my mind." Naruto spoke. We walk beside B and mini Gyuki. "Earlier, I swear I sensed the nine-tails chakra."

"You're probably sensing him." I said and point at the mini Kurama. He must not know the war yet. This is will be tough.

To think that he can sense them even we are inside a temple. 

"Where's the bathroom?" Naruto asked. 

"First room to the left." Naruto suddenly run outside the door. He has a clue already!

"B-san, we should follow him!" I said. "Gyu-chan, Ku-chan, fuse with me now."

They went back on my mind while we run outside. 

"Iruka sensei!" Iruka sensei's eyes widened when he saw me.

"You're here the whole time?" I just nodded as a lie. B-san and Iruka sensei are talking about Naruto. While they are talking, I trace Naruto's chakra and keep it in track.

"B-san, let's go!" We followed Naruto's chakra until we reach the end of the island. They set up a couple of strong barriers to avoid Naruto from going. 

"Got plan, Kimiko?" B-san asked on his Bijuu mode.

"Use bijuudama and let Naruto on his Bijuu chakra mode bring it towards the barrier. I will add wind pressure to it." The three of us went to work. The barrier broke and we easily escape the island.

My head started to ache a bit. I glared at Naruto's head. 

"Ku-chan, you better shut up or I'll smack your head." I growled making Naruto look back at me.