Guardian 30: Naruto vs. Sasuke

*Kimiko's PoV*

The following day, I wander around the streets of Konoha. The villagers are very busy at the moment. Today is a great day I believe!

While walking, I saw Kakashi-sensei strolling around the stores. Did Tsunade-sama told him to rest?

"Sensei!" I called. He looked at my direction and gave me his close eyed smile.

"You should be resting isn't it?" I asked crossing my arms. He laugh sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, I have nothing to do in the house so I decided to check on some stores." He reasoned.

"But your body is not yet healthy. You need to gain more strength you know." I said.

"I'm a jounin, Kimiko." 

"Yeah right, a jounin who suffered from Itachi's genjutsu and lose easily." I snickered. "Well, I have to visit Sasuke. See you around sensei!" 

I bid goodbye and run towards the hospital. I opened Sasuke's room seeing apples scattered on the floor and Sakura looking down.

"What happen?" I asked picking up the apples and place it on the bowl. Sakura remained quiet and Sasuke...

He looks different...

I heard the door behind me open. I look back seeing Naruto with a confuse look.

Sasuke gave him a menacing glare making me tremble.

Hate... Anger... Envy...

I could see it in his eyes. He's not the Sasuke I know. 

I failed as their guardian huh?

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Naruto asked to Sasuke.

"Hey Naruto." Sasuke spoke. His voice is cold. "Fight me. Now!"

"What are you babbling about? You're still recovering." Naruto answered walking to his side.

"Shut up and fight me now!" I flinch at his now blazing red eyes. "You thought you help me? Butting into other people's business. That foolish fifth hokage or whoever."

Naruto snapped. 

"Please don't settle this with fighting." I pleaded grabbing both of their arms.

"Don't interfere, Kimiko." Sasuke said. "You're useless. And you even thought you could help me. Following me to save me. Tch."

My heart clenched as he said those words. Tears forming my eyes making my both hands in their arms loosen. 

Am I not worth to be in this mission? 

Am I really useless?

Reminiscing the past, the things that I've done to save them.

None...

I've done nothing to save them. 

Mom, Dad..

I want to stop.

~~~~~

Sakura hold onto me as we reach the rooftop. She's telling me soothing words but none of them can enter my mind. It was filled with sadness and disappointment.

"Kimiko, everything will be fine." Sakura spoke softly. She's unsure of it. 

"I-I hope so." I muttered looking at our two teammates in front of us.