Guardian 16: Chuunin Exams Continues!

*Kimiko's POV*

I am currently on my fighting stance staring at Orochimaru with a serious face. I could sense Sasuke's and Sakura's chakra behind the trees somewhere.

Why is Orochimaru here? Who is he after? What is he gonna do? What is his plans?

I waited patiently. I waited for Orochimaru to attack. I gathered as many nature energy as I can. I take a deep breath staring at Orochimaru intently.

Orochimaru's smirking.. Why??

Suddenly I heard Sakura shouted. I look behind me seeing a snake attacking Sasuke.

"Sasuke!!" I called.

"You guys shouldn't be relax at this moment..." Orochimaru smiled darkly. I run at him but he disappeared in front of me. He climb- no slithered all the way to the tree trunk. Suddenly kunais and shurikens are being throwned to Orochimaru. I look to my right seeing Naruto standing on the branch with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry. I forgot the password." Naruto said. I smiled at him. This is all going too wrong. I need to talk to Hokage-sama. I can't step in and fight. I know I have power but I can't interfere that fast!

I made a wood clone as my replacement in here. I secretly escape without them noticing. I run away finding a way to go to Hokage-sama.

Luckily, the scroll is still in my pocket. Ororchimaru can't get our scroll. But I hope they'll be safe.

I stop in the middle of the woods.

Stupid Kimiko..

I can use the trees to teleport!!

Roots swirled around me. Few seconds the roots break.

"Hokage-sama!!" Hokage-sama looked at me. There are no jounins around so I sighed in relief.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Orochimaru is here..." I said. He's eyes widened.

"What!?" He stood up from his chair shocked. "How can he enter if there are guards around Konoha?"

"I don't know.. But I made a clone with them to help. Not that I want to help them, I just wanted to make sure they're safe for now. " I said placing my hands on my back.

"Kimiko-sama, just return back to help your team." I nodded as I teleport back to the forest. I run to where they are. I hear Naruto's groaning from the distance. I run as fast as I can. I notice my wood clone is there as she kick Orochimaru from the side. I run towards Naruto.

"Naruto!! Naruto!!" I nudge his cheeks. He's groaing in pain.

"Grrr... Orochimaru.." The Kyuubi growled.

'Kurama? What happened?' I thoughtfully asked.

"He... He used a seal to the kid." He growled. I lift his his shirt. The seal is different. I can't reverse the seal.

I saw fire on a string in front of me. I saw that Sasuke activated his sharingan biting a string with a shuriken at the end of the string.

The fire died down. Orochimaru's fake face started to remove. I found it really disgusting. I wanna puke again.

"Just as I thought. I want you." That sounds like a pedo... "I had fun testing your powers." So he's after Sasuke.. He wants his powers..

"I sense power in your eyes that surpasses Itachi." He said. Sasuke gasped in shocked.

"Who are you!?" He asked angrily. His red blazing eyes glaring at him.

"My name is Orochimaru" He replied. "If you want to see me again, then survive and pass this exam." He burned the scroll in front of us. Wait... So he got the the fake one.. "Of course defeating my men, the sound nin trio on the way."

"What are you talking about? We'd never want to see your face again!!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Hehe, it won't go that way." Before I know what's going on, his neck stretch towards Sasuke. I run but I was too late. He's bare teeth bit Sasuke neck. Sasuke groaned in pain.

"Sasuke-kun will seek me, to seek power." He chuckled darkly. I think this is the thing that my father is talking about.

"What did you do to him?" Sakura asked.

"I gave him a going away present." Orochimaru said disappearing under the ground. Sasuke groaned in pain so loud. I walk towards Sakura slowly.

"I'm sorry Sakura. I didn't help too much." I whispered sadly. I got no cuts, wounds or bruises but them, they have. My clone disappeared a few minutes ago.

"It's ok, Kimiko. At least you did your best." She said. I smiled picking Naruto placing him on my back.

"Come, we need to find a nearby cave to let them rest. I'll treat their wounds." I said. She nodded following me with her carrying Sasuke from behind.

.

.

~~~~~

We saw a nearby cave and stay for the rest of the night. I place bandages on Naruto's wounds as well as to Sasuke's.

Currently, Sasuke is still groaning in pain and he's having a high fever. Sakura place a wet towel on his forehead to decrease his fever at least.

I'm proud of Sakura. She's really brave and smart. As time pass by, she's getting tougher and tougher. I smiled at that thought looking at the mark that Orochimaru gave to Sasuke.

"Kimiko, you think you can reduce the pain of Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked. I kneeled down beside Sasuke pressing my two hands on the hickey.

"I'll try.." I faintly smiled. I get a leaf from the trees and place it on his neck. I use my nature power that made the leaf glow. Sasuke's breathing started to become even and stable. I remove the leaf as well as my two fingers on his neck.

"That would work for now." I said smiling at her. She smiled sadly back. I sat beside her looking at the two boys.

"You know, Kimiko. I admire you so much." She said. I looked at her questioningly.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Well, because you are strong and brave. You are always there to help us and cheer us. You're smart and beautiful. You are a perfect representation of a fine ninja.You look fragile and weak but you have power building inside you. I idolize you so much that I've always wanted to be you." She said softly. I patted her back and smiled.

"You know, Sakura, it's okay to admire people. But to the point that you want to be them? What are you a carbon copy of me? No. Be yourself. You know being you is the best thing to admire the most. Don't be the copy. Be the original." I said looking at her in the eyes. "Also, don't think too much low to yourself. Don't you know that days pass and you're getting stronger? You're fighting, Sakura. You're a brave, smart, beautiful girl. You'll be a great shinobi!!" I cheered her up. She smiled and hug me. I smiled hugging her back.

Things may always not be good. But there is always a choice to fight isn't it?

.

.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here it is!!! I'm sorry if I didn't update twice a day XD well I played aot so yeah

With love

~Yellow-chan