Goddess 36: Go-chan

*Kimiko's PoV*

Where are we supposed to go again? I can't remember. 

I've been running for hours with Kurama inside my head. I don't even know where these path leads to. I hope I might bump into Akura and Itachi or Naruto. 

I haven't check the Kages and Madara which makes me worried. I know they'll be fine but it's Madara we're talking about. He probably still has couple of techniques under his sleeves.

"Have faith in them." Kurama spoke at the back of my mind as we continue our journey from who knows where.

"You're right." I said softly. Just then, I halted then look around the surroundings. 

"Something seems wrong." He growled under his breath. 

Indeed, there is this something that I can't explain. As if people near us are holding this word called power. 

Yet, these chakras are familiar. All of them are familiar. 

Me, being a curious Goddess, decided to check where is this coming from. I hid on one of the huge trees and look at the scene in front of me making my eyes widened.

Madara junior is using the jichuurikis and my little baby bijuus are getting hurt!

"Their right eyes are Sharingan while their left are Rinnegan." Naruto explained to Gai sensei and Kakashi sensei, pertaining to the bijuus' eyes. "They have rods in their left breasts just like Pein!" 

So Madara Junior is controlling them just like Pein controls his paths when he attacked Konoha.

Kokuo suddenly charge towards the three of them. B, with his transformed Bijuu is at the back, injurued.

Instead of Kokuo attacking them, he turned around and attack Madara junior instead. He wrapped chains around Kokuo to restrain him as it roars loudly.

I could hear their voices ringing inside my head. They need help that's for sure.

"Then let's go!" Kurama exclaimed. Before I could even react, I could hear two familiar voice at my mind. Kurama and Gyuki are talking and Naruto seems to hear it as well.

They are frankly arguing and of course, Kurama being a stubborn bijuu, pretended to sleep.

"It can't be help, I'm always like this." He snorted while I mentally rolled my eyes.

"This is why you and Kaku-chan never get along all the time." I answered crossing my arms.

"Whatever." My head started to ache a bit as all the jinchuurikis transformed into their designated bijuus. 

Sheesh, what a pain. 

"Are you even planning to help them?" He asked, eyes are close. 

"Of course!" Saiken is about to slam his tail on the senseis and Naruto when I stop her with my wind pressure.

"Kimiko-chan!" Naruto sighed in relief knowing another guest has arrived.

"What took you so long!?" Gyuki asked.

"Fighting a reincarnated flowery woman is not great." I answered while I casually wave at Kakashi sensei and Gai sensei. The bijuus that we are against seems to stop and trying to fight the control of Madara on their minds. 

Bijuus have feelings as well and this guy is playing around with it. 

"I see.. The little Goddess is here." He chuckled landing on a huge boulder. "4 people against 6 bijuus is tough but an addition of a Goddess? I wonder how events turns out."