Guardian 25: Shukaku

Been a while I know sorry for the inconvenience hihi~

WELL HERE IT IS THE ONE THAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kimiko's POV*

"I would not have thought I would meet with you two brothers again in a situation like this. It is regrettable."

"Truly regrettable." I added. We were standing in front of the two brothers who are looking back at us.

"It might be hard . We have no choice." Tobirama-sama said standing firm beside his brother.

"How about you leave off with the old folks chatter and get started." Orochimaru step in our conversation. I stared at him.

"That's rude. Jumping in our lovely conversation that doesn't involves you." I crossed my arms puffing. Hashirama-sama chuckled.

"Still the Kimiko we met." He said looking at Hokage-sama. "No matter how much the world changes, there is still the fact that a fight happens."

Hokage-sama took out his kunai with an explosive tag.

"I guess this is our fate." Hokage-sama said in his fighting stance. He looked at me and smiled. "Kimiko, I know you wanted to help but Naruto and the others needs you than me. This is my fight."

"But-"

"You are the guardian of the Team 7 not me." He spoke softly. I sighed sadly and tackle him into a hug.

I know- we know how this will end. Tough, yet I have to listen. It hurts leaving someone who would leave everyone soon. It hurts leaving the person you trusted the most will be soon gone.

"Thank you, Hokage-sama. See you again..." I release the hug going out of the barrier. I look back where the Hokage-samas are. A tear slipped down my cheeks. I wipe it away and run to where Sensei is.

In a distance, I saw Kakashi-sensei fighting a sound ninja. A sand ninja was about to attack him from behind when I kick him on his side.

"Kimiko! How's the Hokage?" Kakashi-sensei asked while we continue decreasing the amount of ninjas fighting.

"He's inside the barrier with Orochimaru." I didn't explain the exact details because I'm too lazy to explain that long.

"Don't you want to follow your team?" He asked looking at me. Oh yeah... I almost forgot why I walk out the barrier.

"I'll follow of course." I answered. "But I guess you need some little help from my little friend." He look at me like I am a mentally ill person. I just make one hand sign which is different from the ninja world.

Instead of a puff of smoke, a swirl of smoke appeared beside me. A little white fennec fox appeared. He's eyes are as black as the night yet his fur is as white as a snow.

"Kimi-chan~!" He bark. I smiled at him.

"Sensei, this is Kei. He can help you in here. He's one small unique fox that can move fast and able to perform genjutsus." I described. Kei nodded in an enthusiastic way.

"I see." After he said those, I run away leaving Kei with Sensei. I tried and follow the Bijuus' chakra since it is easier to trace than their own chakra.

Welp, even Gaara's chakra is missing. But I felt Naruto's chakra somewhere. But it's still pretty far from where I am right now.

Wait..