Goddess 22: Filler [Kiku's Dream]

*Kimiko's PoV*

I went back to the Land of Heavens to continue my training. Akura went back to akatsuki of course. He needs to take care of the Uchiha.

"Congratulations, sweetie! You and Akura completed your mission!" Mom cheered giving me a hug. "I knew the both of you would finish it."

"More like clean up." I snorted. Shukaku stifled a laugh. Mom laugh softly and pat my head.

"I'm proud of you, Kimi. You mastered the jutsu in no time." Mom gave me her sweet smile. "Someday, you'll be the right hand of Kami-sama once your father decides to rest."

"Mom, you know I don't want that position." I pouted. "I just wanted missions and travel every dimension."

"I'm like you." We sat on the sofa. "Travelling is what I like. But that didn't happen because I met and marry your father."

"Wait..." I thought for a moment. "You're a mortal person back then!?"

"Yes. I was." Mom laugh. "I'm a simple kunoichi dreaming to be a Goddess. I was running a flower shop near the borders of the Leaf Village. I have parents and one older brother. But they died during a suicidal mission."

"But, loving a mortal is forbidden isn't it?" I asked. She nodded.

"It is. But because of my desire to be with Eiji and my want to be an immortal, I was turn into a Goddess. Kami-sama welcomed me with open arms."

"So everyone knows in the leaf village that you are a mortal back then?" I asked. 

"Some, but I think this history is taught by the teachers at the academy in Konoha." Mom answered. "I was part of the village so this is being taught till now."

"I never knew about that." I giggled. "Tell me about your life back then."

"Well..."

Flashback (Kiku's PoV)

"Kiku-chan!" A 12 year old me is currently in the academy.

"Minato-kun!" I greeted him with my smile.

Minato is my childhood best friend. We used to hang out all the time by the Hokage mountains watching the clouds, or either stay at his apartment and watch a movie. We've been together since we first met in the academy. We finally graduated and are now genins. Mom and Dad would be proud of me if they saw me wearing a leaf headband! I know they are watching me here.

We got our teams but sadly, I didn't got the chance to be with Minato's team. He's lucky though. He is with Kushina. His all time crush.

I admit, I have a huge crush on Minato. I like him a lot. He is calm and collective. But I didn't want to confess it. He likes Kushina. So I set aside my feelings for him and just support my friend.

Most of the time, when my team are not meeting up, I would usually go to Minato-kun. And that's when I met Jiraiya sensei. A pervert who looks over the hot springs while he lets his team train by themselves.

3 years had passed, Minato and Kushina are together. He would spend more time with her rather than me. I was jealous but I didn't show it.

While I was walking in the forest to pick flowers, I spotted a guy, probably the same age as me, slightly wounded.

"Are you okay?" I asked approaching him. "Your wound is deep. We have to clean them."

"Thank you." I help him stand up and bring him to my home.

He is a handsome man I should say. He has a shaggy blue hair and electric yellow eyes. His eyes are stunning and unique.

I place him down on the sofa and tend his wounds on his arms.