Guardian 15: Pokemon? Attack on Titan? Crossover!!

*Kimiko's POV*

I was still hanging around in the Hokage's office watching the written exam in the crystal ball. The only people in the office is just me and Hokage-sama. I continued to stare at crystal ball boredly looking at my team.

"Hokage-sama?" I called.

"Hm?"

"Can you just let me join the 3rd part of it? I want fun." I requested nudging his shoulders since I was beside him. He sighed softly but nodded at my direction.

"Alright. I get it that you hate this written exam so much." I smiled sheepishly scratching the back of my head. I was also helping him in some of his works since I can manage it. I used to work these things when I was up so no biggy.

After a few minutes of work and boredom, I saw Anko crash on the window with a smirk plastered on her face. Creepy...

"You have to get out here already. The second exam is about to start." I nodded at him and use the window for my great exit. I'm a good girl so I opened the window and not break it.

I reach the forest. Luckily, I'm on time.  I saw my team so I approach them and tackle Naruto into a hug.

"Wahh!! Kimiko-chan!! Why didn't you join us in the first test!?" Naruto asked. He anime cried beside Sakura who's literally annoyed.

"I hate written exams so much and I was with Hokage-sama the whole time!!" I gave them a close eyed smile as they started to hit me. "OWW!! What was that for!!!??"

"For not joining us in the first test!" They all said in unison. I groaned in pain rubbing my head. I could feel a hump on my head. Urgh... These guys..

I zoned out for a bit until I saw Naruto got a slash on a cheek and Anko licking it. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. Then there's a creepy guy with a long tongue who gave the kunai back to Anko. They're all creepy!! I wanted to puke...

"Is it only me or these guys are just really that disguting?" I asked Sakura and Sasuke who's looking at them in disgust too.

They started to hand us a form. Then we get the scroll from the house thingy. It's heaven scroll..

We went to the gate where we suppose to be.

"So who's gonna keep the scroll?" I asked.

"I'll go keep it!!" Naruto said but Sasuke snatch it away.

"I'll be the one." I know something will go wrong so I lazy snatch the scroll with my water rope and get it. 

"I'll keep it. I know you'll fight over it so mine." I smirk.

"Fair enough." Sakura giggled as the gates started to open.

"LEZZ GOOO!!!!" I yelled and started to run.

.

.

~~~~~

We were walking in the deep forest when we heard a scream. I tense up a bit. I hate violence.. I wanna cry..

"I'm  getting nervous." Sakura muttered beside me. 

"I got to take a piss." Naruto is about to unzip his pants when Sakura punch him.

"What are you doing in front of a lady!!?? Do that in the bushes!!" Sakura yelled.

"Uhm Sakura.. Ladies not lady.." I whispered at her ear. She just giggled saying sorry at me. After a few minutes a fake Naruto has appeared!! It sounded like pokemon!!

"Man!! So much came out! I feel great now!!" Fakey said with a grin on his face. Hmm I'm gonna use the pokemon way!

Sakura use scold but Naruto only scratch his head. A wild Sasuke has appeared!! Sasuke use bloody punch!! It was a critical hit!! Naruto use confusion but it miss.. Sasuke use the power of explanation! It worked! Naruto transform into a uhm... Why does he have a gas mask sort thingy?