Chapter 14: The First Task

The Doctor landed in the Forbidden Forest again just to make sure that the TARDIS was hidden out from the students, "We are back!" The Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS, to be greeted by the darkness of the forest and the only lights were from the inside of the TARDIS and far away where Hogwarts is at.

HOGWARTS

He finally arrived at the Hogwarts grounds later to the hallways to find Harry, "Morning professor, uh..." Harry looked at The Doctor, "Are you OK professor? I heard you got poisoned." Harry said, The Doctor grinned straight away, "I'm fine Harry, they got the poison out. It just hurt..." He gave a pause, "A lot... Anyways! Are you ready for the first task? It's happening in five days."

"I still don't know what's going to be the first task..." Harry said sadly, "Just make sure whatever you do... Don't ignore what Ron says to you, OK?" The Doctor said as he grinned and goes away, Harry just did a little nod, "Ah... Professor!" Harry tried to call The Doctor but he was too late.

The Doctor looked down on a piece of parchment which contained the schedule for this year's lessons, he walked down to the great hall to eat breakfast.

GREAT HALL

"Morning professor." Two boys and a girl said, "Morning Mr. Kyveltal, Mr. Anbrelux, Ms. Brisbane." He walked down to the teachers' table for breakfast, "Morning Mr. Smith, are you feeling better?" Professor Flitwick asked, "Yeah! Much better." The Doctor sat down in his chair, he ate some bread and an apple.

"You're going already?" Flitwick aske dtHe Doctor, "Yeah, I'm not the type to stay in place for long." The Doctor stood up and walked outside, he had to do something else since there's not many classes to teach in the week coming up to the first task.

"I still need to make sure everything goes smoothly." The Doctor walked down to the Hogwarts lake to see if Ron will tell Harry about the dragons, "Patronuses are fascinating... I should try and produce one, wonder what animal it'll be..." He sat down right infront of the lake, waiting for Harry and Neville to come.

"You should make up with Ron, Harry." Neville said coming down next to Harry, "Maybe..." Harry said, The Doctor heard them coming down and quickly hid behind a tree, as Neville walks in to the lake, Ron and Hermione showed up. The Doctor saw the conversation about Hagrid calling for Harry. The Doctor took a sigh of relief, "Now to see if Harry saw the dragons..."

°_< TIME SKIP >_°

After seeing that Harry has seen the dragons The Doctor went back to his room. A few days later the first task has come, The Doctor met Harry very early in the morning, "Morning Harry! Ready for the first task?", "Yeah, just about. Hagrid showed me the dragons which'll be used in the task." Harry said a little nervously.

"Any strategies?" The Doctor and Harry walked towards the arena, "Hermione has been teaching me about the summoning charm, I'm gonna summon my broom." Harry smiled, "I really have to thank her.", "Well, best of luck for you Harry!" The Doctor grinned ear to ear and gives he gave Harry a pat on the back, "Thankyou professor."

"Hello, professor Smith. Excited for the first task?" Moody said, "Yeah," The Doctor noticed that the real Barty Jr. is talking to him in the form of Alastor Moody, "Dragons! Should be exciting. Allons-y then!" He's still trying to keep the secret about Moody being Barty Jr.

The Doctor sat down in the crowd of where all the teachers were sitting in, "Hello, professor Smith." McGonagall said, "Hi, professor McGonagall!". As the crowd were getting louder the first task started.

The first one to come was Fleur Delacour facing the common Welsh green dragon, she managed to proceed to the next task.

The second one was Viktor Krum facing the Chinese fireball dragon and proceeding easily getting the golden egg.

The third one, Cedric Diggory faced the Swedish shortsnout dragon and managing to get the golden egg, he proceeded to the next task.

And finally Harry Potter himself, "Three of our champions have now faced their dragons, and so each one of them proceeds to the next task, and now our fourth and final contestant." Dumbledore announced it was Harry's turn to face his dragon, the Hungarian horntail.

The crowd was cheering on Harry's name, "HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!" As he goes out into the arena to face the dragon.

Harry looked around the arena, at first glance he couldn't see where the dragon was. But, he easily saw where the golden egg was, on top of a hill in the arena there it was.

Harry still wondered where the dragon was until, "SLAM!" The dragon's tail hit the ground and stone wall near Harry, the second hit was closer to hitting him. As he stood there he saw the dragon, then the dragon spits out flames out of its mouth, Harry, by instinct decided to run towards the egg as quick as possible.

He climbed towards the hill but the dragon hit the ground near him again. But, soon the dragon flung Harry away from the egg putting him inside of a trench, while the dragon spits some more flames as it was perched up top the hill, defending the golden egg.

As all of this was happening, Hermione screamed out, "YOUR WAND HARRY! YOUR WAND!"

As soon as Harry heard Hermione he quickly casted the summoning charm, "ACCIO FIREBOLT!" Harry waited for the broomstick to come, he hid behind a rock. Soon the broomstick came he as quickly as possible jumped on it. Flying towards the teachers' area under the room of the tent while the dragon flew above it after it broke its chains.

The dragon destroyed the roof easily, "Come on Harry!" The Doctor shouted, "And now the waiting begins." The Doctor murmured, This is amazing! Imagining it from the book and seeing it from the movies is nowhere close compared to seeing it in real life! The Doctor thought to himself like a fanboy.

A few moments later everyone started worrying and panicking about Harry, but then, they all saw Harry flying back in his broomstick right towards the egg, finishing off the first task.

All the students and the teacher went back to the castle, The Doctor quickly found a way to see Harry, "That was amazing, Harry!" The Doctor gave two pats on his back, "Thankyou professor." Harry smiled away towards the Gryffindor common room with the other Gryffindors.

The Doctor met Ron trying to convince him to talk to Harry, "Go on. Make up with Harry before it's too late." Ron finally decided to make up with Harry.

He walked towards Harry after the crowd settled down, "I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire." He said, "Caught on have you? Took you long enough" Harry said back.

HA WE'RE DONE
I really have to apologize, I really am sorry for not updating at all for so long. Sorry, I really just had no idea of what to do for this chapter and also things have been happening in my life that slows me down even more, but now I feel better and hopefully I can continue the story and make it better.

Thanks for all of you who have stuck through with my writing and please leave some comment and feedback.

Stay not so tune peeps--

Hey I did say stay not so tuned...

I am sorry though 😓😓

Also a little nod to my friends' OCs and my own OC in this chapter as in Mr. Kyveltal, Mr. Anbrelux, and Ms. Brisbane.