Farewell (?)

So, here we are at the end of the story.

I have so many things to say, and I mean so many.

First things first of course I will not stop writing after this, and I'm not even fully finished with this story yet. I still want to rewrite it to improve it to my standards now than my old standards. I still want to change the cover art (I'm not sure about this one though). And overall I just want to go through the story again improving it.

Second things second I have learnt so much by writing this story. Like how you shouldn't go too big scale-wise in a story. Make sure you complete at least 70% of the story before you publish it, because I had so many crunch hours making this story just because I lost motivation and inspiration and just so many other things that become obstacles when writing a story.

Third, is I want to say thank you. Just, thank you to everyone who helped me through this journey. Thank you to everyone who reviewed this story. And of course a very, very big thank you to all of you who read this story! Don't worry I won't stop writing I have so many ideas I want to write about, you can maybe even follow me on Wattpad? It's really up to you but if you do want to read my future stories you can go ahead and do that!

Anyways, just one more time,

Stay not so tuned peeps--