Chapter 7: Consciousness Regained

THE DOCTOR'S MIND

"But what's in Romania?" He started thinking, "Oh, The dragon sanctuary! Charlie Weasley is having some trouble then, it has to be, must be! If charlie doesn't send the dragons to Hogwarts, Harry wouldn't pass the first task, well really all the champions, which through ripples of time could make the resurrection of Voldy not happening, which is bad! Well, bad in a time sense, but good in wizarding sense."

"So how many hours left?" He checked the clock again, "39... Why do I think this quickly?!" He sighed trying to calm himself down.

REAL WORLD

"Did you hear? Apparently Professor Smith passed out in the teacher meeting this morning." Hermione said to Ron, "Yeah? My brother is going to send the dragons over, apparently the dragons are going to come tomorrow." Ron gave a pause, "Remember Charlie? He works in Romania."

"I remember Ronald, why don't you go and make up with Harry? It looks like he's honest, it doesn't look like he put his own name in the goblet nor did he want to." Ron didn't respond to this, there was another pause, "Why don't you go visit your teacher crush?" Ron said with a moody tone, because of this Hermione left Ron.

Hermione walked over and she did come to the hospital wing, but before she came, she saw a group of girls her own year and other years coming into the hospital wing too. So, Hermione wasn't the only one who had a crush on Professor Smith.

THE DOCTOR'S MIND

The Doctor started hearing the crowd of girls inside his head, complaining about how noisy it was getting, "HOW CAN I SAY I NEED PEACE AND QUIET, WHEN I'M PASSED OUT?!" He shouted outloud, "sigh I'll just have to hope that the Madame Pomfrey puts up a silencing charm or atleast get them out."

He decided maybe he can sort out some memories he'd acidentally scrambled up, yeah that'll take some time.

REAL WORLD

The crowd of girls came into the hospital wing before Hermione came in,

"Is Professor Smith alright?"

"What happened?"

"Professor are you alright?!"

Murmurs started and Madame Pomfrey came to check what made all the noise, she saw all the girls and started shooing them away, "Go! He needs this place to be quiet!" Madame Pomfrey took awhile to get all the girls out of the hospital wing, and puts up curtains sorrounding the Doctor's bed, isolating it from the rest of the room.

As this happened Hermione knew she couldn't see Professor Smith, so she decided to look for Harry.

THE DOCTOR'S MIND

An hour has passed in the real world which means 10 hours has passed for the Doctor, "That was all the scrambled memories sorted and dusted, how much did I pass?" He looked to the clock, "Finally! 10 hours that's an actual hour!"

He wondered of what else to do, "What's next then? I should make a list of what I can do when I'm here."

The Doctor grabbed a long piece of paper out of nowhere, where did it come from? He started writing things down, with Gallifreyan, circular Gallifreyan. Maybe it can pass more time? Yeah, probably.