I went back to Raquel room with a cold wet towel and laid it on top of her head.

" I can do it myself," she stated in a horsy voice before she took the towel out of my hand forcefully.

" Okay, then am going back to my room," I responded and began to stride towards the door.

" Micheal please stay with me," I heard her mumble. If my hearing wasn't sharp I wouldn't have heard it.

" Did you say I should stay with you?" I asked for confirmation and she nodded in response.

I went to sit in the arm chair in her room which was a few meters away from her bed. I didn't want to impose on her by sitting on the bed even though that was exactly my predilection.

She continued to lay on the bed with her eyes closed. I continued to watch her sleep as she suddenly bolt up in bed.

" What's wrong?" I quickly rushed to her side and took hold of her hand.

" I just had another nightmare and am feeling cold too. Can you make tea?" She requested whilst she made puppy eyes.

"Anything for you," I informed before rubbing the back of her hand to generate heat for her.

I returned with the tea and she kept sipping whilst we sit in a comfortable silence whilst I scrolled through my phone.

" Micheal.." Raquel called my name with a slight hesitation.

" What is it?" I questioned whilst I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Is Thelma still around?" She asked in a sad tone.

" Naa, I made her go home," I replied in a matter of fact tone.

" Why is that?" She questioned eagerly.

" Because I could tell her presence was disturbing you," I replied sincerely.

"Since when did you care about how I feel, you even told her am your brothers wife," She replied with an eye roll.

" I thought you didn't care about me being with others," I replied clearly perplexed.

" Yeah you are right, I don't," She retorted.

" Good for you," I spat out.

She immediately laid back down and turned her back against me. What's wrong with her. One minute she nice, the next she is bored. I stood up to leave her room in anger when she called out my name.

" Micheal can you sleep beside me tonight, is really cold and the tea did nothing to help," She stated in a calm respectful voice.

" If that is what you really want," I replied before going to lie beside her. I refused to close the gab between us, since I still didn't want to initiate anything.

" Can you please hold me, to help keep me warm," she requested whilst she drew her back nearer to close the gab.

" Are you really sure that is what you want?" I questioned in an attempt to appear disinterested, meanwhile I could feel my member starting to get excited.

" Micheal do I look ugly to you now," She questioned and busted into tears.

"No! What makes you say that?" I questioned confused at her emotional outburst.

" Since you came to live here you havnt made any attempt to touch me, even now, which is so unlike you," she stated with tears streaming down her face.

" Hey look at me," I said whilst taking hold of her jaw gently and lifted her head up.

" Stop crying, you are still sexy and hot to me. You don't even know how hard I try to control myself from having you right now," I informed her in a husky voice whilst I used my thumb to wipe her tears.