Chapter Nineteen

Michael POV
I watched Raquel grind against Frank in rhythm to the music and my heart boiled at the sight.
She turned to look at him as he whispered something in her ear which made her giggle. She being happy in another man's arms made my temperature raised.

I took several shots to cool down, but it was doing nothing to reduce the pang of jealousy I was feeling.
I clutched the glass in my hands and nearly broke it when Frank pulled her close to him by the waist when she bent down to twerk on him. Her dress moved up to reveal her thighs and she made no attempt to pull it down.

She moved her fallen hair away from her face and our eyes met. She maintained eye contact whilst she continued to grind against Frank, licking her lips seductively in an attempt to tease me. I took more shots to resist the urge to drag her across the dance floor and ravish her.

"Micky you are going to break that glass," Kiera chided making me avert my eyes from the dance floor.

"What is getting you all worked up?" she inquired looking at me expectantly.

"Nothing, " I replied, dismissing her question.
I was about to take a gulp of the drink when she took it from my hands and drank it.

"How about we join them on the dance floor," She stated, before leading me to the dance floor already moving her body in accordance with the music.

Kiera was all over me as she danced, throwing her hair about. I could tell she was already drunk from how hyped she was.

"It's no fun dancing with a cousin," She said before letting go of me and headed to where Raquel was pressed against Frank, in the name of dancing.
I clenched my fist in anger when Frank gently moved a hair away from Raquel's face.
She giggled, completely unaware of the effect she has on Frank.

Raquel was naive when it came to her awareness of her level of sexiness. She didn't know she could get any man to do her will at the twist of her finger. Her innocence about it made her more appealing and it lights a desire in me to control her pleasure in every single way. I know I'm not supposed to see her in that way, but it's taking more effort to resist her each passing day.  I just need to get her out of my system and there was only one way to do that.

I strode to where they stood when Kiera logged herself between them, trying to get Frank to dance with her. Frank looked reluctant when Raquel turned to find another partner. I beat a guy to it when he was about to take her hand. She turned to look at me clearly shocked.

"How did you get here?" She asked.

"Kiera happened," I replied.
She turned to walk away from me but I held her against me, making her stop in her tracks.

"Just dance with me," I whispered huskily in her ears which made her shiver against me.
She started to slowly grind against me. She bent and slide against my lower section making my gun shoot up slightly in anticipation.

I lightly brushed my hands against her thigh and gradually traced light touches up her inner thigh. She arched her back against me when a faint moan escaped her parted lips. I smiled at her reaction knowing how much my action was burning her up. My hands slowly moved to her panty area and started drawing tantalizing circles in her midsection. Her panty was wet from her arousal and I had the urge to slide into her with a finger.

" Michael stop!" She softly purred, whilst she made an attempt to close her leg.

"This is a public place," She continued.

" I don't mind making you mine, here," I replied, nibbling on her ear.

"What game are you playing at? " she turned to look at me her eyebrow raised in question.

" One I plan to win," I stated raspily staring into her eyes.

"Let's wait and see," She challenged before she walked out of the dance floor and headed towards the VIP section, where the others were already seated.

I joined them and realised the seat wasn't enough. Kiera offered me her seat and sat on my lap. My eyes darkened and I clenched my jaw in anger when I realized Raquel was comfortably seated on Frank lap.

" I haven't had this much fun in a while," Nelly blurted out and they all nod in agreement with the exception of Raquel who looked distracted.

" I loved dancing with Raquel more, she is a good dancer," Frank said whilst he wrapped his arms around Raquel.

"You made dancing much easier for me,"   she said with a giggle, and playfully hit his arm.

"Frank that is my Aunty you are flirting with," Kiera chastised in a playful voice.

"She is not complaining dear," Frank stated with a wink.

"Yeah Frank you are enjoying too much," Nelly stated with a laugh.

" You guys should get your mind out of the gutter," Raquel playfully chided.

"Yes, Madam." They all echoed raising their hands up to show defeat.

"Raquel get up from his laps! " I commanded whilst a push Kiera aside to allow her to see my face, irritated at her oblivious behaviour.

"Make me!" She spits back.
An awkward silence fall over the group when I and Raquel continued to exchange heated gaze.

"Let's toss to the evening," Tony suggested trying to dissolve the tension.

" Yeah," Nelly eagerly agreed to bring her glass close to being refilled.

The rest brought their glass up to be filled whilst Kiera struck my arm with her elbow to break my gaze on Raquel.
I hesitantly lifted my glass up to be filled and we all tossed to the evening.

Raquel stood up from Frank laps and was heading out when he held her hand to stop her movement.

" Where are you going?" Frank asked a hint of concern in his voice.

" Washroom will be back soon," She answered before she headed out.

I followed after her after a few minutes when they were busily engaged in conversation. I entered the washroom and noticed Raquel busily checking herself out in front of the mirror. I clenched my fist and stride to her, furious at her for the show she put up today. I roughly pushed her against the wall, which made her screech in surprise.

" Didn't I warn you about Frank?" I castigated.

I love you guys for reading this far. 😘😘
Vote, Comment, share and follow my account at Gyimaya.!!!