Chapter fifty

Michael's POV
I was watching a sitcom with Thelma on my laptop after completing the painting and we kept laughing. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed this hard. Thelma kept leaning her head on my shoulder each time there was a funny scene.

We were about to change the episode when she mistakenly knock the laptop down. We both quickly reacted and took hold of the laptop in time before it fell down.

We turned simultaneously to gaze at each other and I gave her an appreciative smile. I was about to place it back on the bed when Thelma wrapped her hand around my neck and attacked my lips.

I hesitated before kissing back. She was laying on top of me now and we were seriously making out. She quickly unbuttoned my shirt and her hand began to roam over my abs. I was too engrossed in the kiss that I didn't notice her remove my shirt.

I came to my senses when I felt her unzip my flap. Things were going too fast and I needed to stop her.

" Thelma wait!" I commanded before I took hold of her hand which was about entering my flap.

" What's wrong?" She questioned clearly surprised by the change in my demeanour.

"We can't do this!" I told her when she was still trying to get things heated up.

" Why not?" She questioned whilst still on top of me.

" Because..." I couldn't complete the sentence when I heard a piercing scream which sounded like Raquel.

I quickly pushed Thelma aside and rushed towards her room.

"Raquel what's wrong," I asked with concern and took a seat beside her on the bed.

" Is nothing just a nightmare?" She responded.

" Are you sure? You are kinda sweating and you feel hot," I said after putting a hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

She was about to answer when we heard a knock on the door.

" That must be Thelma. A second," I stated before striding towards the door.

" Is everything okay with her?" She questioned and tried to peep above my head.

" Thelma we need to talk," I told her before dragging her away from the door.

We stopped when we reached the middle of the corridor.

" You need to go home," I informed.

" Why? I thought we made a tacit agreement that I was spending the night over," she responded, clearly not happy with the news.

" Raquel is not feeling well at the moment and I need to take care of her," I responded.

" Then is no big deal, will help you take care of her," she stated in assurance.

" Naa, I think is rather your presence that is making her that way," I responded and I could tell she was hurt by the statement.

" And why is that?" She questioned calmly.

" Actually, I wasnt truthful to you from the beginning. Raquel is my baby mama," I replied.

" Wait a minute, you mean she is pregnant for you," She questioned in surprise.

" Yeah she is," I replied.

"Jerk!" She spat out before giving me a resounding slap. I saw it coming but I didn't block it since I felt like I deserved it. And I was hoping it will make her feel better.

" I'm sorry," I said when I noticed her eyes watering. Sup with girls and this teary eyes. I didn't even sleep with her.

"Please go and change will let someone drop you off. I called Frank to help me out and he came running when I described how hot Thelma was.