Chapter twenty-six

Michael POV
I opened my curtains to allow fresh air into the room when I noticed Raquel stretched out in one of patio furniture deeply immersed in a book. Her long dark hair was gleaming as the sun rays reflected on it. 

I felt the edge to run my hands through to feel it's silkiness.
She suddenly looked up and  smiled at me, her pearly white teeth dazzling me. I looked on with a straight face, and her smile suddenly fell turning into a cute frown.

I left the windows and sat on my bed, confused about my feelings towards her. She has awaken something within me that no other girl has. I wanted to possess her. As much as I tried I couldn't enjoy other ladies company. Her image kept flooding in my mind even in my intimate moment with others. I had to imagine she was the one I was with to be able to jerk off.

I remember throwing the lady out right after Raquel left the kitchen the other time. I couldn't feel a damn a thing when she went down on me. My mind kept running over the fight with Frank and the fact that Raquel was still with him was killing me. Her sudden appearance in the kitchen  lighted a fire in me that the lady going down on me couldn't quench.

Now that Raquel has finally given herself to me. I intended keeping it that way, not even my dad could stop me from having what I want. I wanted her, and love got nothing to do with it.

I strode back to the window and she was busy on the phone, happily throwing her head back in laughter to whatever the person was saying. I watched her for a while before striding over to know what was making her happy.

"Who are you talking to?" I questioned whilst she covered the phone's speaker before answering.

"Frank," She stated, before bringing the phone back to her ear.

My hands began to shake slightly in anger at her disobedience. She was taking my warnings for granted and I didn't like it one bit. She needed to know who she was dealing with in other to obey my words in the future.

I took purposeful steps towards her and hoisted her on my shoulder.  She screeched in surprise before she began to kick her legs about, instructing me to put her down.
She started to plead when we got to the pool area, her kicks becoming profound when she realized I wasn't about to let her go.

I dropped her into the pool with a splash whilst she screamed out.

" Michael are you crazy!" She shouted before she made an attempt to get out of the pool.

" Not yet," I hissed back before jumping into the pool to join her.

" Don't you dare touch me!" She warned when I began to make my way towards her.

" Are you going to talk to Frank again?"  I questioned softly whilst I push her wet hair backwards.

" Yes!" She replied looking at me dead in the eye, silently challenging me .
I chuckled darkly, clearly aware Raquel didn't know what I was capable of.

"Are you really sure you want to disobey me?" I asked in a cold tone whilst I fist her partially wet hair in my hand.

"I will do what I want!" she retorted as an act of defiant.

I roughly took hold of her shoulder before pushing her down. She screamed out flinging her arms about when I held her head under water. I watched her struggle for a second before bringing her back up.

" Will you listen to me now?!" I demanded, whilst she shook her head in denial.

I pushed her back inside and held her head under the water for a longer period. She continued to fling her a hands about, gasping for breath.  I could tell she was about suffocating from her frantic hand movements before bringing her back up. I watched in glee as the phone slipped from her hand and sunk under the pool.

"Will you obey me now?" I asked in an oddly calm voice whilst she nodded in agreement.

She was completely wet now and her wet hair was sticking in places. I could make out her erected nipples whilst her chest heave up and down as she gasped for breath. I held her against me when she began to shiver when the cold air hit her.

" Let's get out of here," I said before I took her hand and drag her inside.

She sat on the bed quietly and I could tell she was still in a state of shock. I took her towel and began to rub her hair with it, in an attempt to dry it.

" You nearly killed me out there," She blurted out looking up at me, her eyes glistening, slightly red from coming into contact with the pool water .

" I actually will if you disobey me again," I replied in a dark tone.
She opened her mouth in surprise lost at words.

"Stop it, I can dry myself!" She suddenly retorted, taking hold of the towel and pulling it out of my hand.

"Get out!." She commanded pointing her hand at her door.
I stood my ground and continued to watch her, fascinated at how she managed to look beautiful even in her disheveled state.

"You are mine remember?" I said watching her face changed into several emotions.

"I said that in the heat of the moment, you must be crazy if you believed it," She said in a serious tone.

I began to laugh softly at her loose attempt to redeem herself.

" You said it nevertheless," I hissed out, bored at her attempt to fool me.

" I'm not a property, so I don't belong to anyone," she spat, her breasts heaving as she raised her voice.

" Let me remind you then," I said coldly before I took hold of her neck and drew her closer. Her vanilla scent turning me on instantly.

I grabbed her lips in a heated rough kiss, which she tried resisting with a tight lip.
I fondle her breast slightly which made her gasp and I used the opportunity to explore her mouth.

She began to warm up to the kisses and climbed into my laps. Her hand found their way into my shirt and started to explore my back.  She threw her head back as I found her sweet spot on her neck, sucking on it gently. I knew it will create a hickey there, but I didn't care. I wanted to mark her as my own.

She began to rub her lady part against my bulge driving me over the edge. I quickly opened my zipper and drew her panty slightly aside before entering her. She started to ride me, whilst I held unto her waist, her rhythmic movements making me light in the head.

I gently sucked on her breast when her movements became frenetic as she got closer to her climax. Her pleasure moans making me lose control. She signed in content when she squirted whilst I spilled my seed into her. She smiled down at me trying to catch her breath, her skin glowing  in satisfaction.

" I love you,"  I grunted out looking deep into her eyes. Her eyes widen in surprise and she froze in place. Taken aback by my sudden confession.

What just happened!😱

Don't be a 👻 ghost reader, let me know what you think 😂.
😘