Chapter thirty-one

"Sit down. " Attorney Derick offered me a seat when I got to his office.

"So how may I help you today. " He got straight to business when he noticed the glint of determination in my eyes.

"I want you to handle my divorce case." I informed, keeping eye contact.

"Why?" He asked clearly surprised at my declaration.

" There is no love between me and my husband. " I stated simply.

" Are you sure it cannot be worked out?" He asked clearly concerned about the issue.

" I have thought things through and I know this is the only way out. " I replied in a robotic voice.

" Ok, fine. " He reluctantly agreed letting go of the issue.

" How fast can you process this?" I asked in urgency.

" It depends on how willing your husband will be to sign the papers and part with some of his properties." He replied with certainty.

" If every thing go as planned, can the issue be settled within three weeks?" I asked trying to ensure that my tummy won't be showing within that period.

"Yes, it can be even less. As I said, it all depends on your partner willingness to corporate." He replied in a professional manner.

"So when can I get the divorce papers for him to sign?" I questioned.

"Today, but you have to wait for some time." He replied.

"Can you make one of the understudy guys bring it over to my house when it's done?" I requested.

"Yes." He replied.
"Thank you very much." I replied,
I'll take my leave.

"Raquel are you sure you really want to do this?" He asked again.

"Hundred percent. We will talk about your payment after every thing goes through." I said calmly, closing his door afterwards.

***
The divorce papers were delivered when I was busily packing some few things into my suitcase. I planned staying away till the divorce was finalised. I knew fights were bond to ensue between my husband and I if I don't move out. I wasn't running away from my problems but I was looking out for the safety of my unborn child. Too much stress can lead to a miscarriage and I wanted to avoid that.

"Here is the divorce papers." I said putting them in front of him with a tap just to grab his attention.

"I'm not signing." He replied looking up at me with hate filled eyes.

"Oh really, it's not like you love me." I spat out starting to get bored at his controlling behavior.

"I don't, you are of no use to me. I don't want you to part with my single penny through this divorce. So you better get used to the idea that you are stuck with me. " He replied with a sinister grin.

"I'm not going to go down this road again with you. I'm leaving but you better sign the papers the next time I come back. " I retorted making an attempt to step out his office.

"Don't you dare take a step!" He commanded which made me take a step back to face him.

"Or else what will happen?" I questioned in a dead tone.

"This." His right hand collided with my left cheek which made a resounding noise.

I held my cheek in surprise since this was the first time he had physically hurt me.

"You slapped me?" I questioned clearly in denial.

"I will do it again if you don't stop this divorce nonsense." He retorted his chest heaving in anger.

"You don't even want me, so why are you bent on making my life a living hell?" I demanded rubbing my cheek to reduce the stinging pain.

"You can't even satisfy me, so I'm not about giving you any of my penny through this divorce. You have practically been a useless wife." He shouted.

"You want to go down that road huh? Fine." I retorted my hand shaking slightly in anger for attacking my role as a wife.

"If anything, I have been a good wife to you until you started chasing women. " I began.

"Don't get it twisted you never could satisfy me too. I just had to fake moaning each time to please you and it was so tiring, believe me. "I continued

"Gosh I didn't even realised what I was missing till I met him." I began to taunt him moving closer to make sure he doesn't miss a word.

" I gave myself to him willingly and I never regret that decision." I purred.

"We did it every where, in the kitchen, bathroom, couch, bedroom and damn even in your favorite study chair." I continued in a seductive voice licking my lips as if I was remembering every moment.

"Stop it!" He screamed making a disgusted face.

"Baby I'm not done,you need to hear about his skills." I said in whinny voice.

"His thrusts were so powerful I kept asking for more and kept urging him to move faster. He made me an orgasmic mess with the way he filled me up.

"Just stop it." He said his face full of pain now.

"Baby this is the best part. His size, damn he is so big he makes yours look like a match stick." I said using my little finger to emphasize the size.

He raised his hand to hit me this time and I reacted fast and dodged his slap.

"Honey don't get bored yet." I taunted making a sad face.

"He did a perfect job when you were away. I kept moaning and screaming his name. He gave it to me any way and any how I wanted it. He makes me so wet I kept spreading my legs for him and we went on and on all night." I said with a chuckle when he held his chest clearly in unimaginable pain.

"Sweetheart , the amazing part is he ate my pussy like it was ice cream, he could send me to lala land with just a flick of his tongue. Something you couldn't ever do ever since I met you." I said whilst he bent down clutching his desk to hold his weight.

"When I compare every aspect of him to you honey you are half a man." I said with a leer, enjoying the hell I was putting him through. I didn't even notice he was having a heart attack.

"Trust me Kwame Yeboah, I will take every single damn of your penny from you through this divorce. So that the next time you marry, you will at least show the lady respect. " I said coldly, my face devoid of any emotions.

"Aren't you interested in who the man is honey?" I continued in a teasing voice till I heard a thud as Dr Yeboah fell on the ground.
I rushed to his side and realised he had fainted.

"Somebody help me!" I screamed out in horror.

Is Raquel being mean?
Vote, comment and share.!!!