Chapter twenty

Raquel POV
"What the hell Michael! Why do you keep doing this shit?" I questioned. My heart racing at his close proximity.

"What did I tell you about Frank?" He hastily demanded his grip on me tightening.

" I'm not your child to follow your instructions. I'm a fully grown woman who can make her own decisions," I retorted looking at him dead in the eye.

" Oh really?" He questioned his eyes darkening in anger.

"Yes!" I whispered.

"Don't you see how he look at you? He clearly wants you, " He responded holding my jaw, to prevent me from looking elsewhere.

"He is not like you, " I retorted holding his bicep to loosen his grip on my arm.

"He can't be like me, I go for what I want, " He retorted tracing his finger along my arm making me shiver involuntarily.

"And what do you want?" I asked, dreading the response.

" You!" He whispered huskily brushing his lips against mine.

" You can't have me!" I purred, my lips tingling from his earlier action.

" You sure?" He questioned raspily holding my waist to pull me close.

I gasped for breathe when I made impact with his rock hard chest. My body heating up instantly.

"I know you want me too, "  He said, as I melted under his intense gaze.

" I don't," I meekly whispered.
He chuckled darkly before tracing kisses down my neck ending at the base . I threw my head back and moaned slightly.

"You want this right?" He questioned whilst  he opened my zip.

I felt cold when air made contact with my skin, but was quickly warmed up when I felt his hands going for my bra hook.
My breast spilled out when he swiftly drag it down.

" God you are so beautiful, " he groaned out before he bent to take my right boob in his mouth.

Heat spread throughout my body when my nipple made contact with his warm lips, becoming erect instantly. He lifted me up and sat me on the sink, his tongue flicking on my nipple whilst his hand pinched my free nipple eliciting a soft moan from me.

His mouth left my nipple and he darted for my lips, smoldering me with kisses. I felt his hands grazing my inner thigh, his hands gradually moved upwards towards my center.  I threw my head back in ecstasy when he began to rub my clit in a circular motion, making my head feel light.

He drew my panty down and pocketed it, before inserting a finger.

"Damn,  you are dripping wet," He said in a low tone looking at me with intense passion and lust that mirrored my own, before going down on me.

" Micheal stop, " I moaned out when I felt his tongue teasing my clit slowly,  making it engorged.

My actions contradicted with my words when I barged my hips against his mouth, whilst I spread my legs wider.

I began to pant when his tongue game became erratic,  moving across and downwards. I took hold of his head and firmly pressed it to my clit. His hot breath sending me to the edge. I whimpered at the lost of his tongue,  which he quickly replaced with a finger.

He thrust his finger into me, before adding an additional one.

"Girl you are so tight," He whispered kissing me heatedly.

" He began to move in and out, whilst rubbing his thumb against my clit.

" Ah, Michael I'm cumming," I screamed out when my inside clutched around his finger.

" Don't cum till I say so!" He breathed out, whilst he increased his pace, sucking my breast at the same time.

My hands moved out and touched his hardened bulge, petting it gently through his trousers.

" Tonight is just about you, " He said,whilst he removed my hands and left feathery  kisses against it.

" Just let me please you," He said whilst sending his mouth back to my clit.

My breathe hitched when he began to tongue f**k me. I moaned out his name when I couldn't take it anymore.

" Come for me," He whispered when I began to wiggle against him.

I began to shake when an intense orgasm hit me, which made me take hold of the sink tap opening it in the process. The water gushed out,making Michael chuckle as he held me against him.

I felt instantly ashamed when the orgasmic sensation subsided. I hesitantly pushed Michael aside and got down and began to stride towards the door.

" I suggest you clean yourself up before you head out, " He stated firmly, having a look in his eyes which I couldn't describe.

" Let me help with your zip," He said when he realized I was struggling to zip it back.

" Don't touch me!" I  shrug his hands off me when he got close.

" Fine, suit yourself," He said before walking out of the washroom.

I furiously closed the tap whilst combing my dishelved hair with my fingers.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror and anyone who walked in, could easily tell I had been thoroughly fucked. I angrily zipped up my dress feeling disgusted with my self.

An angry tear slipped out which I harshly wiped away.  I have just practically cheated and the worse thing is I loved every bit of it.  I have never felt anything  like this before with just cunniligus. He sent me to the top and now my body craves his touch again.
I should have stopped him in his tracks but I just couldn't. His presence just makes me lose control and it scares me.

I pulled my dress down and looked around trying to find my panty.

"Dammit," I cursed out loud when I remembered he kept it in his pocket.
I was about to head out to get my panty from Michael when the washroom door opened.

"Raquel, are you Okay?"
"You have spent too long here. " I turned to see Nelly.

" Yeah am fine," I said nervously, running my hand through my hair constantly.

Nelly began to watch me intensely, clearly in thought.

"Are you sure? You look disorganised," She responded, walking close to me.

"I'm fine, stop making me feel like a baby," I retorted, getting irritated at her.

" Okay, " She meekly said,clearly surprised at my reaction.

I headed out and Nelly followed closely behind. We went back to the VIP section and there was an empty seat since Kiera and Michael were both absent.
I kept looking around me in search for Michael, uncomfortable being pantless.

" Where is Michael and Kiera?" I questioned, trying to act less interested.

" We don't even remember when he left the table," Frank replied.

" Kiera is on the dance floor with a class mate she met here," Nelly quietly replied which made Tony turn to look at her.

"Come here honey, " Tony said wrapping his arm around Nelly, concerned at her moody state.

"I'm going to find Michael," I blurted out whilst standing up.

" What for? " Frank asked, perplexed at my sudden interest in him.

"He has something of mine," I responded.

"Are you looking for this?" I  panicked at sound of Michael voice.

Love you guys especially those who vote and comment. It motivate me to write more.

What are your thoughts about their encounter?
Vote,  comment and share. !!!!