"Daddy Won't Wake Up" (Castiel Pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

You jerked at the sound of something shattering. You looked to Cas in horror, he collapsed onto the ground holding his head and groaning in pain.

You ran to him and held him by his arms. "Cas CAS?! What's wrong? CAS!" You questioned with panic.

He squeezed his eyes shut, tears escaping his eyes. "I-I... don't know, it HURTS!" He cried out.

"What's hurting?! CAS TALK TO ME!" You scanned his body for a sign, you didn't know how to help him. What was going on with him?!

He attempted to sit up then held his chest and breathed heavily. "I can't, I don't know-"

"No please, not now PLEASE!" Castiel said, but not directed to you.

"Cas who are you talking to?!"

He yelled in pain then held your face in his hands. "I l-love you... I love you and [y/s/n], I could never love an-anyone one else as m-much," He kissed you then pulled away abruptly crying out in discomfort.

"I'm sorry if I've ever caused you any pain..."

"Cas what-"

ZIIIIIINNNNGGGG!

Light shone brightly from his eyes and you watched him shout for someone to save him. You shut your eyes tight, though you wanted to make it stop somehow.

THUD!

The shouting stopped.

And he lay lifeless on the floor in front of you.

"Cas... Honey?" You stared at his still corpse, reality finally hitting you like a train that he was gone for good.

You caressed his face while sobbing, pulling his body into your arms and hugging him tightly.

Was he really gone? Did he just die in front of you?!

"CAS!" You cried, tears streaming down and flaking onto his fluffed up hair that you would always mess up on purpose because he looked better that way.

"What happ-"

Dean covered his mouth, shocked, "Son of a-"

"D-Dean he's... he's gone!" You looked to him, completely hopeless while you wanted your Cas to be nothing but alive.

Everything happened so quickly, you couldn't comprehend. One moment you had Cas in your arms and the next you were dragged to a corner in the Bunker library while Dean tried to calm your broken soul.

"THEY TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME WIHOUT TELLING! I want my Cas back now!" You hit Dean's chest with your fists and collapsed, crying while he held you up with a hug. He looked back, watching Castiel's body with disbelief.

"Listen [y/n] don't lose it now, you knew this was coming..."

Your son managed to escape from his Uncle's game of car racing and wandered into the library waddling on his own. He ran happily when he saw his father.

"Daddy, wake up, we play!" Your son bent down and put his hands on his father's face. He tilted his head with confusion then held on the trench coat. "Daaaddy..." He sang then sat on his knees.

"Daddy? Stop sleeping, we play!" He said loudly then hit his father's arm playfully, "Daddy I don't want to play the sleeping game! Wake up!"

He started to cry with panic at the lack of movement his father was showing. He was consumed with confusion and frustration, his daddy never teased him for this long.

"I don't like this game DADDY WAKE UP!"

Dean looked to the floor, finding your son sitting on top of Castiel's corpse, just as Sam entered the library to see where [y/s/n] went.