Chapter Forty-eight

Start from the beginning

" Girl you are beginning to sound like a broken record and it is not attractive on you," I chastised.

" Just get out!" She commanded.

" Fine do as you wish," I stated calmly and left the room in anger which I carefully concealed. Didn't want her to know her actions affected me.

I needed to think of a plan to make her crawl to me willing, since I was tired of chasing her. It was time to switch role. I needed to be in control fast. I started pacing in my room still in deep thought. I grinned when an idea came into mind. Let the game begin. She will be screaming I love you soon and she wouldn't know what hit her.

******
I walked around the mall furniture section to get a good massage chair for Raquel. I read pregnancy could make women develop back ache and I didn't want her getting it. I would have offered to massage her personally but I knew she wouldn't allow me.

" How may I help you sir?" One of the sales girl approached after some time.  She was fair and curvy and have enough boobs to make any guy eyes wonder.

"Thelma right?" I asked whilst I gave her one of my best smile which always make girls swoon.

" Yeah, how did you know my name?" She asked whilst she  blushed.

" I think you are beautiful,so I decided to note your name," I stated with a smirk whilst I pointed to her name badge.

" Ah yeah, I forgot it was there for a second," she stated with a shy smile.

" Well pretty can you help me get a good massage chair," I flirted with her effortlessly which elicted the exact reaction I wanted.

She was eager to help to the extend that she was telling me sincerely about every single weakness of each set of massage chair. She finally recommended one after bending down unnecessary to show me how to adjust the chair.

Her thighs were showing and I couldn't deny that she was hot but no where near my Raquel though. Damnit why the hell do I keep comparing every single girl to her. She turned to smile at me flirtatiously before she stood up and slightly pulled her top down to expose her cleavage more when she noticed me staring.

" Do you think it will be suitable for a pregnant lady?" I questioned her in an attempt to draw away my eyes from her body. Her face suddenly turn into a deep frown and I could tell she was disappointed.

" Is your wife pregnant Sir?" She asked with tight lips and I could tell she was hoping against hope that what she was imagining wasn't true.

I was about to say yes when an idea came to mind. I could use this girl as part of my plan to make Raquel come crawling.

" Nope, am not married. I'm buying for my brother's wife. I want to ease her pain as much as I could.

" Wow that's nice,you are a good man" she enthusiastically replied,and her eyes were bright with the prospect of landing a single man.

I just smirked in reply before heading to the cashier to pay. I offered her my card before I headed  out of the mall which got her smiling all the way through.

*****
I bought two boxes of pizza to serve as supper for us.  I placed hers on the  dinning table and headed to the hall to watch telly.

Raquel came out of her room about ten minutes time and I didn't bother turning around.

"Micheal I don't like mushroom pizza.Besides why didn't you call me before buying it?" She questioned as if she was in charge of me.

I just acted unperturbed by her tone and offered her mine. She took it and came to sit at the hall too.

"Can you please change the channel.  I want to watch a telenovela," she stated it as if I didn't have a choice.

" Okay if that is what you want, take the remote," I offered which she eagerly took from my hand. A tingling sensation passed through my hand as our finger tips brush against each other. I could tell she could feel it too judging from the way she quickly withdrew her hand.

She sat down to change the channel and I could tell she was slightly uncomfortable since she kept fidgeting in her seat.

My phone suddenly rung and I picked it to realise it was the sales girl.
"Hello sir, I was calling to find out how you like the chair," She said timidly.

"Havnt tried it yet but I trust your sense of judgement," I replied flirtatiously which elicted a giggle from her.

" Drop the Sir and call me Micheal," I informed her. She mentioned my name and I told her I liked the way my name rolled off her tongue. I could see from the corner of my eye that Raquel was listening.

She stood up and began to tap her feet, and that made me intensify the flirting with the lady since I could tell she was getting jealous.

" Do you mind going on a date with me. To any place of your choice," I asked in a husky voice.

" Would love to," she eagerly responded.

"Is a date then," I said before ending the call. Raquel was pacing about now.

"Who was that?" She questioned with her hand folded in front of her.

" A friend," I replied nonchalantly and began scrolling through my phone.

" But I heard you guys talking about a date," she stated in agitation.

" Yeah we were, do you have a problem with it," I questioned whilst I scrutinised her body language. She was damn jealous.

" No, I don't !" She spat out.

" Are you sure?" I asked whilst I advanced towards her whilst she maintained her stance.

" Then why does it feel like you are jealous?" I questioned whilst I moved a stray her from her face.

" You wish," she spat out with an eye roll.

" I'm glad you aren't, it just make it easy for me to explore around without feeling guilty," I responded whilst I trace light circles along her arm.

I could feel her breath increased at my close proximity. I knew she wanted me at the moment but I wasn't going to initiate anything again. She has to.

I took hold of her neck and gently drew her closer.

"What are you trying to do?" She questioned meekly. Her voice heavy with arousal.

" Gudnite hun," I whispered against her ear in a husky timbre before I  intentionally brushed my hand against her breast. She bite her bottom lip as she tried to hold in a moan.

I hovered my lips against her lips which made her pat her them and close her eyes in anticipation.  Her lips looked pink, soft  and so tempting. I couldn't go kissing her. That will affect my plans.I shook my head to clear my mind before I planted a soft kiss against her forehead.

She opened her eyes and I could tell she was disappointed and surprised at the same time.

" Sleep tight," she whispered and I noticed  her eyes was glazed over with tears.

I quickly let go of her and headed to my room. I needed to get away from her before my resistance crumbled. My plan was in progress.

Vote, comment and share!!