Part 50

Author's pov 

"What the fuck did you do?"

Jimin storms up to Yoongi, who has been patiently waiting outside his dorm room for the past ten minutes. Jimin messaged him earlier saying that they needed to talk, said boy only showing up now.

"What are you talking about?" he asks in confusion, not sure why his friend looks so mad at him right now. If anything, Jimin is the one that he should be mad at, his eyes hard as he glares at his roommate.

"Don't play dumb with me" Jimin all but yells, not caring about the look of outrage that appears on Yoongi's face because of his disrespectful tone. "I stayed up consoling my crying best friend because she got heartbroken by some idiot that I thought I could trust." 

Bohemian? Yoongi isn't sure who Jimin could be talking about because Bohemian doesn't cry. She hardly lets anyone see what her true emotions are, her holding in everything to appear stronger to herself as well as the others around her. Besides, why would she be crying in the first place?

"What do you mean by that" he asks softly, now interested in what Jimin has to say. The latter member scoffs in disbelief at his hyung's confusion, crossing his arms as he glares heatedly at him.

"I mean that Bohemian was crying to me last night after watching you go off to fuck some bitch."

Yoongi's eyes widen in shock, not sure whether or not to believe what Jimin just told him. He had no idea that Bohemian was there when his ex came over to talk to him, a pinch of guilt making him frown. He shakes his head though, not letting go of the anger he had felt before.

"That shouldn't matter to her though because she doesn't care about me. Besides, she has you anyway."

"Wait, what?"

Jimin's eyes are wide as he looks at his friend in confusion, not understanding what he is implying. If he didn't know any better he would have thought that Yoongi had sounded extremely jealous just then. That can't be right though. Jimin and Bohemian are best friends and that's it, their relationship anything but romantic.

"Don't act innocent Jimin" Yoongi shouts, not able to conceal his true feelings anymore. All of the hurt and betrayal he has been feeling suddenly pours out as he stalks towards Jimin, his hands clenched at his sides.

"You knew that I liked her. Heck, you were the only person besides Hyung Seok that I told. I come over to your house expecting you two to be watching a movie or something only to find her in your arms. You told her you loved her Jimin. What kind of a friend does that?"

"You fucking idiot."

Yoongi's eyes narrow at Jimin's words, a frown on his face as he watches his friend walk towards him. He isn't expecting it when he gets pushed on his chest, his back making contact with the wall behind him. Jimin is livid with anger at his friends stupidity, him literally shaking as he tries to refrain himself from punching the oblivious idiot in the face.

"Do you know how incredibly stupid you are?" he asks between clenched teeth, his face growing red from anger. Yoongi shakes his head ever so slightly as confusion and doubt settles in, his mind turning with a million different possibilities for his friend's outburst.

"If you had stayed for another minute you would have heard us say that we thought of each other as best friends and nothing more" Jimin says in a monotone voice, done with Yoongi at this point. "I was only hugging her because she broke of with your cousin. She went over to your house because likes you too dumbass."

Everything around Yoongi seems to freeze as Jimin's words sink in, his eyes wide as he realizes just how bad he screwed up. He didn't actually want his ex. He walked in on Bohemian and Jimin saying that they loved each other and assumed that he had been played a fool, his hurt quickly morphing into anger. His ex had shown up at his house and had kissed him, his sadness manifesting into a need to feel affection. He was hurt and she was there, all things being cast aside after that.

He didn't know that she liked him too. He didn't know that she had come over to his house to tell him that just to witness his one moment of weakness. He had wanted to get back at her in a way. Show her that he didn't need her. The thing is; he does. She had stepped into his life in the most uncommon way, his eyes and mind suddenly filled with her. He didn't expect to fall as hard as he did for Bohemian. He also didn't expect it to hurt so bad when he had thought that she had fallen for his closest friend instead. 

He is about to say something when Jimin's phone rings. It takes a moment for the livid member to realize what the sound is coming from but he does, his hand digging around in his pocket as he fumbles with the device. His deep scowl is replaced by a soft smile when he sees who it is, him turning his back on Yoongi as he answers Bohemian's call.

"What is it? You get lost?" he asks with a chuckle, in a much better mood now that his best friend is on the phone with him. He takes this time to breathe so that he doesn't turn around and hit Yoongi for his daftness, jut focusing on the sound of her voice.

"Yeah actually, I did" she says with a chuckle, her feet padding against the tiled flooring as she nears the hallway that his dorm is in. "I was going to just wait outside for you, but Jin told me what room was yours."

Jimin's eyes widen as he glances at Yoongi who is still looking at the ground in shock. Jimin doesn't want Bohemian anywhere near Yoongi right now, not wanting for her to get hurt again. He is about to tell her to stop when he sees her at the end of the hall, a sigh leaving his lips as he disconnects the call.

She stops walking as soon as she sees why he wanted to go to his dorm, the thudding in her heart almost unbearable as Yoongi looks up at her entrance. His mouth is slack as regret floods his emotions all at once, his gaze softening when he sees her eyes begin to water in an uncharacteristic fashion. 

"Bohemian I......."

He doesn't know what to say, taking in her red nose and flushes cheeks. Her eyes are still red and puffy from crying all night long at Jimin's place, her bottom lip captures between her teeth as she avoids Yoongi's gaze. 

"Come on, lets go" Jimin says with a sigh, walking towards her and pulling her away from the other boy. Yoongi can do nothing but watch as they both disappear, cursing himself in his head for misunderstanding. If he hadn't jumped to conclusions, none of this would have happened.