Part 4

I walk into my first period class and go over to the teacher, ignoring the stares of all of the students that are already there. I open my mouth to speak even before she looks up, trying to be as straight forward as I can with her without coming off as rude. If you couldn't already tell, not being rude is extremely hard for me at times.

"Hello Miss, I'm Bohemian. I just wanted to let you know that I already aced Calculus and am only taking it because the principle said this school needs help grade-wise in this class. If I'm not paying attention, don't worry too much because I will finish all my homework on time and ace every test."

She looks up at me in wonder, her wide eyes peering up at me inquisitively.

"Ah, I heard about you. I'm super excited to have you in my class! I understand that you are here on a scholarship because of your grades. Is that correct?"

I shift from one foot to the other, making my backpack shift as well.

"Yes it is Miss" I say while brushing some of my dark hair off of my shoulder. She smiles at me, her eyes crinkling softly in the corners. She actually seems pretty young, her light brown hair held up in a tight bun. She isn't wearing any makeup, her face practically glowing in the light. Something about her makes her seem nice and friendly, and I think I am going to enjoy having her as a teacher, despite me already have taken this particular class.

"You may go ahead and take a seat next to anyone you like. Just don't talk too much or else I am going to have to move you."

I do a small bow before turning towards the class, my eyes searching for a seat. I see many open seats around the room, but one familiar face makes me stop. It's the guy that was nice enough to help me earlier.

Apparently sensing my stare, he looks up from the book he was reading quietly, locking eyes with me almost immediately. A look of confusion crosses his face before his eyes fill with recognition, a wide smile growing on his handsome face. I am relieved when he moves the backpack from the chair that is beside him, motioning for me to come and sit next to him. I can't help but smile back at him, so glad that I don't have to sit next to a total stranger.

"Holy shit" I say quietly as I almost fall on my face. I do manage to catch myself on he desk right next to me though, wincing at the jarring pain that shoots up my wrist. The class is filled with sniggers and chuckles as I clench my eyes shut to try and calm myself down. I look down at the foot that just tripped me, glaring at the expensive looking heels.

"You better watch where you're going."

I look to the side, my eyes meeting the girl's. She is wearing a pink high waisted skirt with a white shirt tucked into the top, her pink heels slipping back underneath her desk. Her face is painted on as well, not a single strand of her hair out of place. Jewelry that I have never even seen in real life outside of a tv commercial is on her neck, wrists, and fingers. Rich little hoe.

"I'm sorry, but what is your problem?"

I don't think she was expecting me to ask her that question. Her mouth parts as she stares at me, no doubt wondering why I talked back to her.

"Seriously dude, what crawled up your ass and died? Do you really get pleasure from picking on other students? It's my first day here and you weren't even going to see wether or not I was annoying before trying to bully me."

I get closer to her face, placing my hands flat on her desk. She leans back as I lean forward until she has to stop, my nose almost touching hers. I can see the tremble in her lips as she looks at me with wide eyes, my lips curving up and into a small smirk. I try and speak in a whisper so that no one else can hear what I am saying, not wanting the nice teacher to have to get involved in any way.

"Is that all you've got? If so, come at me bitch. Just get this through your head: I'm. Not. Scared. Of. You."