Part 21

Man, this guy is a really good dancer.

We aren't even doing anything remotely sexual, which I am really happy about. I watch as his body moves in hypnotic ways, causing an impressed smile to grace my face. I am actually finding myself enjoying dancing with him, which was not what my intention was. Actually, I wouldn't mind being this guy's friend.

He keeps a respectable distance from me, despite his eyes trailing over my body. He obviously likes what he sees but is too much of a gentleman to do anything to me. I get the feeling that he doesn't really like Yoongi's ex that much though. He is being respectful to me, but it isn't because he has a girlfriend. Its more like he wants me to know that he won't do anything to me that I'm uncomfortable with.

The music changes and a fast song comes on, my smile widening. That's when I glance over to the side, spotting Yoongi's ex, who I am much too lazy to remember the name of, walking back over this way. I guess this is my chance. I want to make it seem like we are dancing together without actually having to touch him to make people think that I am cheating on Yoongi. I just need to get close enough to him to make it obvious that we are dancing together.

I watch as Clara points over to where we are dancing, taking this as my chance to make my move. I spin in a circle, moving closer to him without making it too obvious as to what I was doing. Suho smiles at me before trying to copy what I did, purposefully stumbling slightly over his feet to make me laugh. We are closer together now, only about a foot or two of space between us.

"Suho! What the hell!?!" the bitch yells, grabbing onto his arm.

"What?" he asks heatedly, a frown now on his face. I watch as she glances at me before letting her eyes trail down my body, a scowl coming onto her face as she takes in what I am wearing.

"Why are you with her?" she asks with a sneer, glaring daggers at me. I cross my arms and roll my eyes, not even upset at the tone she is using to address me. I don't listen to fake bitches anyway.

Suho sighs, "we were just dancing. Why do you always have to be so controlling?"

I can barely conceal my smile as her mouth widens in shock, no words escaping her mouth as she tries to come up with an answer to his question. It is obvious that he has been wanting to say this for a while now, his face showing just how fed up he is with her.

"You always ask me why I hang out with other people, even questioning my relationship with my younger cousin. I am allowed to hang out with people who aren't you. I'm sick and tired of you trying to control me. We're done."

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I quickly walk away before she can blame me for what happened, a content smile on my face. Damn. That went better than I had planned it to go. I quickly rush into the kitchen and grab two Pepsi's from the cooler, speed-walking back over to where I left Yoongi sitting.

He still doesn't look at me when I sit down next to him, his eyes glued to his phone. I wonder who he is texting. Oh well. At least he isn't moping around anymore. I hand him his drink and he grunts as a thank you, making me roll my eyes as I take a sip from mine.

"I saw you do that" he says suddenly, causing my eyes to widen as I nearly choke on my soda. I cough as he continues looking at his phone, my cheeks heating up. He wasn't supposed to see that.

"Really?" I ask quietly, internally screaming. He nods his head and I groan softly, shutting my eyes in defeat. What if he thinks that I like him because of what I did for him? I was only trying to make up for what I did earlier. He shuts off his phone before looking over at me, a small smile on his face.

"Thanks."