Part 10

I can't believe his words actually got to me. I am usually able to ignore everyone's hateful words because I know that they don't know me. For some reason this asshole, this stranger, was able to break me. I don't let my tears fall as I start walking away, refusing to let this bully see me so weak.

"Wait! Mia!"

I ignore Jimin, my throat too clogged with emotion for me to tell him to go away. I don't want him to see me so weak either. He has already done so much for me today. The least I can do is leave him and his friends alone. I don't want to impose.

"Hyung! What is your problem?"

I get turned around by a soft hand, the pressure on my hurt arm making me wince slightly. I look up into the eyes of Jin, his concern for me making me want to cry even more.

"I'm sorry about him Bohemian. Are you ok?"

Why are they being so nice to me? I have done nothing to earn their trust, loyalty, or affection. Why are they so kind to me while their friend is so disgusted by my presence?

"Yeah, I'm ok Jin. Thanks for caring" I say softly, my eyes shifting from between his face and the ground. He doesn't look convinced, his eyes still looking at me in pity. I am about to try and convince him that I am fine when my phone lights up, a Snapchat from Hyung Seok coming onto the screen.

I smile slightly, his message cheering me up slightly

I smile slightly, his message cheering me up slightly. I am about to ask him where when my phone is snatched out of my hands. My eyes widen at the sudden lack of electronic device in my hands, my head snapping up to confront the person who did it. Why am I not surprised that it was Yoongi?

"Who is this? The guy you're stalking?"

I scowl at him in anger, my mood already ruined by him once before. Why is he being so difficult? Why is he insisting on making my day even worse than he had already made it?

"He's my boyfriend. Now give it back you hoe!"

He scoffs before holding it above his head, anticipating the fact that I was going to reach for it. He may not be that tall, but he is still taller than I am. I practically growl as he smirks down at me, my eyebrows creasing in frustration. Man do I wanna punch this son of a biscuit in the face. I won't call him a son of a bitch because his mom is probably a really nice women. It's not her fault her son is an asshole that is compensating for his lack of a dick by being a bully.

"Your boyfriend? Why would anyone wanna go out with you?" He asks snootily, his nose scrunched up in repulsion.

"Dude, have you seen her? She's hot."

I stop what I am doing, my arm still raised up as I try and reach for my phone. Yoongi looks behind me and gives me my phone back, his eyes locked on whoever it is that just got here. I sort of recognized the voice, but it was only faintly. It was as if that person was disguising his voice from me, just waiting until I decided to turn around.

"Hyung Seok?"

My face breaks out into a smile, my phone all but forgotten. It almost falls out of my hand when I run towards my boyfriend, my arms raised as I run to embrace him. He picks me up as if I weigh absolutely nothing at all, spinning me around before pulling me closer to his body. His lips are soft as he kisses me, his gentle touch making me melt into him. He slowly lowers me back down to the ground as he continues to embrace me, my head turning slightly as to deepen the kiss.

We break apart breathing hard, his forehead resting against mine as we catch our breath. He kisses my cheek before stepping back a little bit, keeping his hand in mine.

"What are you doing here?" I ask excitedly, my smile wide on my face. He intertwines our fingers before pulling me to his side, his warm body comforting me in ways that only he can.

"Can I not visit my girlfriend to see how she did on her first day at her new school? Besides, I missed you."

I awe and kiss his nose, loving the way it scrunches up cutely as he smiles.

"I missed you too oppa" I say while hugging at his waist. He turns and faces the guys, his smile slipping off of his face.

"Hey Yoongi" he says with a glare, his arm around my tightening slightly. I look between them in confusion as they have a stare down, my eyes wide. They know each other? Yoongi steps forward before crossing his arms, his eyes hardening.

"Hello cousin."