Part 34

"Bro, don't touch my hair" I say with a sigh, swatting Jimin's hands away from the top of my head for what seems like the fifth time already. I roll my eyes as he pouts childishly, going back to what I was doing before.

I stupidly made a bet with one of my teammates, Yesung, that I would dye the tips of my hair silver if we won our first game. I studied on who we were playing and was expecting them to blow us out if I'm being completely honest. 

The good news is: we won by twenty-three points. The bad news is: now my hair is black with silver-grey ombre near the bottom.

Jimin seems to be obsessed with the change, his hands unable to stay away from my hair. I have always hated the feeling of other people touching my hair for some reason, so his insistent caressing has been extremely annoying. I get that he's a naturally touchy and curious person, and that part of his personality is extremely cute, but right now I wish he would just keep his hands away from me. 

"Jimin, why are you so annoying?" Yoongi asks from his spot next to me, his cheeks puffing out cutely as he eats. The rest of our team members, who we went out to eat with in celebration, laugh at Jimin's face when he hears him.

"I'm not annoying" he whines cutely, slouching in his seat as he crosses his arms in front of his chest. I can't help but coo at his behavior, pinching his slightly-chubby cheeks as he glares at me from the corner of his eye.

"You kind of are" I say as I continue to tease him. "But your adorableness makes up for it."

"Damn Yoongi, aren't you just a little bit jealous?" Jackson, who I have grown rather close with during practice, says. "She's seems more like Jimin's girlfriend than yours."

I look over at Yoongi as he scoffs, rolling my eyes when all he does is shrug indifferently. The team has already dubbed us as the most unconventional couple that they have ever seen. It's mostly due to the fact that we fight and bicker all of the time, but they say we only do that since we are essentially battling for each other's positions. If only they knew that thats not the case at all.

I will admit that being around Yoongi has been getting easier. Ever since that night I told him how much his words actually hurt me he has been extremely careful about what he says about me. He doesn't pick fights with me unless he is in a really bad mood, but I have got to admit that arguing with him can be rather entertaining. I have a feeling that Yoongi can actually be a nice person if he wants, but he just has a hard time expressing himself.

"Yoongi and I are a cute couple though" I say in a fake high voice, earning disgusted groans from practically everyone at the table for my attempt at being overly cute. I puff out my cheeks and turn towards Yoongi as if to make my point, physically turning his head and placing both of my hands on either side of his face.

"Oppa" I say in a cringingly high tone, flinching slightly when Jimin hits me on the shoulder. I don't turn to him though, keeping my attention on Yoongi as he watches me cautiously. 

"Ppo ppo haejuseyo!"

I inwardly cringe at my attempt to be cute, my cheeks turning red as I stare at Yoongi in mortification. He better be happy that I'm trying so hard. I let go of his face and shudder, ignoring Jimin as he pretends to throw up over the side of his chair. Mark's unmistakable laugh makes me look up though, his finger pointed at Yoongi's face as he looses it.

"Yoongi's face got so fucking red!" he yells, causing all of our attention to swerve towards the surprisingly univocal guy sitting next to me. I lean forward to try and get a look at his face only for him to curse loudly and cover it with both of his hands, the whole table erupting in laughter at his suddenly shy attitude. 

I can see the red color on the tips of his ears, a smile on my face as his fingers fail to hide the extent of his blush.

"Yoongi thinks I'm cute" I say in a singsong voice as I turn to look back over at Jimin who is still staring at Yoongi in shock, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. 

"Shut up fatty" is Yoongi's reply, me rolling my eyes at his attempt to insult me. 

One thing is for sure though. I'm never going to let him live this down.